danny deVITO

Vito was sitting on his couch cronching on his doritos at three am while playing fOrTnItE (aka killing his brain cells), when he hears a knock on his window.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY" Aubrey yelled while tap tap tapping on the glass.

" HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY LOOOOOOOOOOVE" danny deVITO yelled. He was so happy to see his cronching buddy (I'll leave the meaning of that up to you to decide).

Aubrey tried to gracefully climb in through the window, but she hit her thigh on the window and fell inside.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Vito yelled in slow motion as he leaped to catch Aubrey. His doritos fell off of the couch and fell underneath Aubrey.

cRoOoOnChHhHhH. The doritos were cronched underneath Aubrey. Vitos face turned redder than Heather Chandler's scrunchie and he jumped up.

"HOW. COULD. YOUUUUUUUU" Vito was not happy. He loved cronching on those doritos. He screamed and started beating Aubrey to death with a new dorito bag.

Aubrey screamed and whined and begged for Vito to love her. He picked her up and threw her outside.

"heHhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehe" Vito laughed so eviley that even Ethan would be proud.

End of chapter uno