UT Sans x Reader

Your POV
Me and Sans have been good friends for as long as I have been in the Underground. Him and I were like two peas in a pod we couldn't be split apart and even Alphys and Undyne stared to ship us. But... Sans soon got a girlfriend name Rachel Alphys and Undyne where devinstated and I was pushed to the side. Every night he was talking about her and what he loved about her. I know we are just friends but I felt something I haven't felt in years. Jealousy. I don't know why. I didn't feel that way originally why do I feel it now?
Recently she left him for a guy with more money.  Who would have guessed, she's a gold digger. But now I am ready to tell him how I truly feel about him. I walk through Hotlands, and Waterfall reciting my words all the way.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN~

I finally make it to Sans and Papyrus' house I open the door and see no one but I can hear grunting and groaning. I walk up the stairs and hear the noises coming from Sans' room I silently crack open the door enough to see what was going on and in there I see the most shocking thing, I see Sans masterbating while watching porn and hearing his heated moans. It drives me crazy. I accidentally lean in to much, lost in my own thoughts and the doors swings open as I fall downward onto Sans floor as he quickly shoots back in shock. "Y/N, what are you doing?!" he says hiding his manhood, "I was just um..." I trail off as Sans stares at me he then smirks as he gives me a hand, I get up and he shoves me onto the bed as I gasp.

Sans POV
Y/N let's out a small gasp as I shove her onto my bed "You have been very naughty." I say as I lift her shirt,  she tries to pull it back down as I lift it and I give her a look she then let's me continue to take off her shirt. After her shirt is off I stare at her in her bra "A-are you just gonna stare?" she says some what annoyed, I snap my fingers and as soon as I do all her cloths disappear she tries to cover up but I move her hands "Don't hide your beautiful body from me." I reasure her she blushes at least fifty shades over red and gives in. I go straight to her neck and abuse her sensitive spot gaining many moans from her, I then get bored and go to play with her breasts which drives her nuts. I put her legs over my shoulders and aline my manhood with her already soaking wet womanhood, "This is going to hurt just a bit OK?" I say she nods as a response and I quickly enter her since it could hurt going slow. She starts to quietly sob but I kiss her and after ten minutes she was finally ready I slowly start to thrust in and out as she moans "F-faster please?" she mumbles out I stared to go faster.

Your POV
As Sans goes faster I ask him to go even faster and harder he obeys and soon I feel a knot in my stomach as he goes in an inhuman speed soon I feel like I am light headed and going to faint. I soon feel the knot release as I came all over Sans' member but he wasn't done, he still needed to finish as soon as I came for a second time he just wanted to meet his cruel end.  I quickly flip him over while he is surprised at the sudden change of position I bounce on him as fast as I can and soon he comes so much  I leaks on the bed. I quickly fall off of him and we drift off asleep together.