My Mains

A/N : The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (commonly called Coachella or the Coachella Festival) is an annual music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, California, in the Coachella Valley in the Colorado Desert. ... Across the grounds, several stages continuously host live music.

It has always been my dream date to visit this fest with my girl squad. I couldn't imagine anyone other than my mains with me there.

Coachella begins!

"Inuuuuu wake uppp!" I screamed pushing into my sister's shoulder blades to wake her up from her slumber. "You are not making me late to my dream place, Satan!"

It was 8 am already and to my utter horror my sister is peacefully resting. First show of Coachella would start at noon and we were not even ready. I think I'm gonna be sick.....

"Love please calm down" Jaya said coming out of the bathroom freshly showered. "You look a little blue to me. Chill" She said checking my forehead for any fever.

"I can't calm down! Going to Coachella has been a dream for years" I couldn't help the screech that followed. I was so happy. After begging and convincing my parents for a whole year and then another whole year trying to save every dime of money was a struggle but today it's all gonna pay. I shouldn't be down at all today.

"How's this looking?" Both me and Jaya turned to see Maryam wearing a beautiful clean platinum long skirt with lightning top and her matching platinum hijab. My jaw was literally hanging low at the ground. "Excuse me but when have I ever told you that you don't look beautiful huh? You look smashing beautiful" I cooed giving her a hug and as usual she blushed.

"Thanks hun but don't you think you guys should get ready?" She asked arching her perfect eyebrows at us.

"Oh yess!" I scrambled to the couch where I've already polished my outfit for Coachella, yesterday night. Jaya laughed and started braiding her hairs and adding ribbons to them. Wow.

I dressed up in a black and red floral high waist shorts and a LED matching batwing top that lightens up at dark, the only present mom gave while boarding this gateway. I paired the outfit with lace design printed white ankle length shrug and thigh high black boots. I felt badass when I opened my hair from the top knot and wild curls flayed all over my face. Badass. With rainbow clips on both sides of my face to block my own hair attack.

"Oii gurls ready?" I asked posing with one hand in the waist and the other in the air. Huge sunglasses resting on the tip of my nose.

They all looked at me for a second before bursting into giggles and aww's. Cuties. Inu came towards me with a gleaming face and hugged me tight.

"Finally" She whispered sleepily and after pulling away from each other, we gave each other our secret smug smiles.

"Finally" I signed pushing the glitter box on her hand. With reluctance and a growl she brimmed my eyes with glints and did my makeup. I always wanted to do full blown makeup. Ahhhhh.

"Girls are we ready this time"? I asked submitting our keys of the hotel room at the reception. We were staying at a Indian resort in Indian Wells which is approx 20 mins away from Coachella valley. It was not that costly as we pre booked it. It was 6000 rupees per day which is comparatively very less to any good resorts at big places. We booked it for two days. The day we arrived here yesterday and today.

The manager was a friend of Inu's boyfriend and was really helpful with everything. Half of our suitcase will be trusted with them even as we planned to do the Coachella camp on the valley. It would be fun I hope.