Chapter 2

Hi guys I this chapter will be long and exciting so enjoy.

Just then the mirror was shaking and sparkle and everyone was pull into the mirror Abby, Jonah, me,Kelly, Sabrina and Toffee said" Not again." Then they fell Star said"Where are we." Kelly said*Rubbing her head*" Where are we now." I said" Dad which story are we in." Moon said*Still mad* "Yes Toffee were are we." Toffee said" Well Moon were in the mirror and Adrianna where in Hansel and Gretel." Everyone said* Panicked*"WHAT. Toffee said"Yup hey jr such as you were with me on these missions when you were little let's make a list." I said"Yes good thinking Dad and also I lost my mission watch. Everyone said"Oh no it's okay will find it now back to the list." Star said" And find our wands, your and Kelly swords, Jackie skate board and our crowns.

Brittney said" Why do we need to find a crown, swords and wands." Sabrina said"Because Kelly is a fighter and Adri, Star and her parents are royalty. The 7 others said"Wow. Now the list said Step 1 find Hansel and Gretel, Step 2 Find our stuff, Step 3 find my mom crown, Step 4 find Star wand, Step 5 find Kelly swords, Step 6 find my dad stuff, Step 7 find the witch, Step 8 defect the witch and make it back home for trick or treating. Brittney, Cherry, Janna,Jackie and Jenny look at our mom and said" I can't believe your mother is a Queen and your a princess." So they all went off to find Hansel and Gretel. But they were being followed by a stray dog so they let the dog help find Hansel and Gretel.

Soon later they found Hansel and Gretel but the other couldn't understand them only me and my Dad. My dad talk to Hansel when I talk to Gretel. Hansel said *surprise giving Toffee a Hug*" Oh Toffee it's good to see you again is that Adrianna she looks talk when I last saw her as a baby." Toffee said*Can't breathe*"It's good to see you to Hansel can you please let go of me I can breathe." Hansel said"opps sorry." Gretel said*Suprise to see me*"Oh Adri it's good to see you you got bigger than I remember when you were just three years old. I said" Yeah it's good to see you to but I don't think I remember you." Gretel said"Omg your back and you look just like your father you have his eyes and hair." Moon said"Oh what the hell is going on how do you guys know eachother." Toffee said*Blushing at Moon*" Well I met them before and I didn't tell you." Moon said*Mad* TOFFEE YOU WHAT. So I had explain to Hansel and Gretel we need their help.

Hope it was good it's long than the other chapter so bye for now 🙂