Chapter 8

The lights were dim in the room with taehyung sitting at his chair sipping his wine in the mini bar of his home. His fingers continuously tapping on the glass table where all the bottles were lined up. He had been drinking for hours non stop thinking about you. The thought of you running away from him was fueling his annoyance. He was enraged as well as infuriated ,his eyes were all red, tears of anger coming out from his eyes.

"What if she eloped with someone? The thought crossed Taehyung's mind as he finished another glass of wine.
"I can't.... I can't forgive her.... How dare her!! I will fucking kill you Y/N... Taehyung snapped smashing the glass on the floor and stood up, sighing annoyed. He was having a hard time to control himself when he noticed his phone ringing and clicked the button to answer. There was a guy on the other side who taehyung hired to trace down your location but the expression taehyung got when the conversation started, was the confirmation that nothing is going according to their plans, they were unable to find you. Taehyung wasn't happy at all, he kept yelling at the man.
Taehyung : I don't want to hear all this nonsense.. Just find her.... and If you failed to do it, just don't show me your face. He angrily cut the call and kicked the table in frustration.

....

You looked at the wall clock to check the time. It was already 7'o clock. You and jungkook just reached at his house. It wasn't the same house where you went for the party. It was situated out of the town in a quite place like farmhouses. You were checking the place when you heard jungkook calling.

"You should change your clothes Y/N. They are all wet. You will catch a cold otherwise " Jungkook said while drying his hair with a towel without looking at you.
You looked at yourself and realized he was right, you were all cold and wet,shivering from head to toe but realized you don't have anything else to wear. You were still processing the thought when jungkook interuppted.
"I have clothes if you don't mind. I won't mind sharing my clothes with you but they can be loose if that's OK for you? " Jungkook said rubbing his neck from behind as he was nervous to ask.
"Thank you I think I will manage." You smiled looking up at him. Jungkook nodded and went to take the clothes. He brought a loose T-shirt and a pair of jeans for you to wear. He gave them to you and showed you the way to the bathroom. You changed the clothes and put your own clothes on hanger to let them dry.
You came out from the room fixing your clothes, they were huge on you but very comfortable that you instantly became relaxed and laid down on the couch. Jungkook looked at you with fluttering eyes as you were looking cute in those outfits. He came to the reality when he watched you rubbing your hands on your arms as you came out.
"You must be cold. Want some coffee? " Jungkook asked softly.
You nodded and he went to the kitchen to make some for both of you. He came out with two mugs in his hands and put them on the table.
"Sorry!  This house is a little mess. My parents used to live here before they shifted to abroad for their business. Then namjoon Hyung gave me the responsibility to take care of this house and also  for my personal use." jungkook said
"Personal use? " You furrowed your brows at him. Jungkook didn't understand you at first but  his eyes got widened after he realized what you meant.
"No! No!  You are getting it wrong... I'm not that type of guy you know... Personal use means I sometimes come here to relax whenever I want to spend some time alone" Jungkook immediately explained.
You chuckled and took the coffee mug into your hands to feel the warmth. Jungkook sat on the sofa beside the couch on which you were sitting. Both of you didn't say anything for minutes but soon broke the ice and started talking about casual things. As always you both involved in your talk and forgot the time. It happens always, jungkook and you can really get along well with each other.

...

After a long chat, you both got tired and headed to your rooms to sleep. Jungkook showed you the room which used to be his parents' bedroom and went to the the guest room to sleep. You checked the room and it really shocked you, it was huge with super luxurious interior , the large bed with super soft velvet sheets, fancy expensive furniture and with designer decor. You were really exhausted that time,so , after staring continuously for minutes around the room , you wrapped the sheets around you and fell asleep without locking the room from inside. Needless to say, it soon got really comfortable to sleep into the soft bed. For the first time, you really felt sleeping peacefully and you swore you haven’t slept that well in months.
...