Imagine #1

A/N: before you read this chapter I just wanted to say welcome to my 1st Louis Tomlinson imagines book. I hope you all enjoy these as much as I did when writing them.

Your POV

During the whole shoot of the live while we're young music video, Eleanor was making me jealous she didn't know it but I have a crush on Louis. It's become quite obvious that I like Louis, but quite frankly who wouldn't, am I right?

Anyways, once everyone was done Liam went to my best friend Y/BFF/N and to talk to her, I knew that she has a crush on Liam and I also know that Liam has a crush on her. I decided to go up to them and just talk with both of them.

Then I felt someone hug me from behind and seeing that it was Harry, we only saw each other like best friends. He whispered something really dirty and it just had to include Louis. "Harold Edward Styles! Get your mind out of the gutter!" I yelled playfully and he erupted into a fit of laughter.

I looked over to Eleanor and she was talking with Taylor (Harry's girlfriend), they kept looking at me and sooner or later they came over to me. Harry left to go to Louis, Liam and Y/BFF/N decided to join the boys. "What is it Eleanor?"

Eleanor looked like her brain was going to explode by laughter, "hey taylor, doesn't she look like the kind of girl to make a stupid dance up and shout out how much she loves things that she should actually be ashamed of?" Eleanor folded her arms, giving Taylor a disgusting grin.

"Oh my god! Yeah she does. Oh wait she's already done the first thing you mentioned, and I'm sure she's done the second thing El."

Taylor and Eleanor just laughed their asses off, I had tears falling down my face. I got up and left to go to the tent, then closed it and cried my eyes out. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life...

Louis' POV

I heard everything Eleanor and Taylor told to Y/n and I was so pissed. Although Eleanor is supposed to be my girlfriend, I actually quite like Y/n.

I went up to Eleanor and asked to talk in private. "What the hell are you doing to Y/n? Why the fuck are you embarrassing her for?" I asked furiously. "Taylor told m-"

"cut the crap Eleanor. If you're going to act like this to my best friend then I don't think I can do this."

"It's fine by me, I only wanted you for your money. So bye forever"

She rolled her eyes, "admit it you're obsessed with me so why would you leave me." She smirked and i rolled my eyes heading inside the tent. I closed it up and hugged her.

She cuddled up to me and I didn't mind it one bit. "It's okay love, I'm here with you." I grabbed her free hand and rubbed it with my thumb. "Why do you even bother with me?"

"Because, you're the most beautiful girl and even I want to us to be more you're my best friend, I love you Y/n and I want to say that more often. So I want to ask you, will you do me the best favor and be mine?"

My heart was racing a million miles per hour, I was nervous if she said no.

"Of course I will Lou, I've been waiting for you to say that for a while." She cuddled closer into me and I had a huge smile on my face. I kissed her head. "I'm glad cause I had a huge crush on you too."