Imagine #8

IMAGINE

You were walking down the streets of London, you accidentally bumped into someone. You apologised immediately after you realised that it was Louis Tomlinson.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry Louis, I didn't mean to bump into you." You say feeling bad for doing that. "No worries love." He smiled.

You couldn't believe that he called you love, "seeming that I'm here, want to take a picture love?" You nodded shyly, you were trying your best not to cry.

You took a picture with Louis and thanked him and apologised for bumping into him. "You really don't need to be sorry love, it's London there's nothing much too be surprised about."

You laughed knowing that was true. "Right I'm going to do something I have never done before, here's my number. Text me once you get home and I'll text you back just so you know it's not a fake number, Promise me you won't leak anything?" Louis said as he took your phone.

"Well someone's a big fan of me." Louis smirked making you blush. "Shut up Louis" you say smiling. He handed you his phone so you can place your number into his contacts after you both unlocked the phones for each other.

"Here you go love. Talk to you soon, yeah?" He smiled handing your phone back as you did the same. "Yeah for sure." You reply, Louis gave you a hug and you couldn't help but take a sneaky video of the hug.

"Bye love." He says smiling as he let go, "bye Louis." You smiled back and went back home texting him almost all day.