1.

"What the heck! Are you kidding me? That stupid bus never came." Jersie panicked and screamed in her head.

She didn't wanna be fired since this was gonna be the 4th time being late if she was.

The company she worked in was JYP entertainment; she was an office clerk.

while she was waiting for her bus, a familiar voice called her name.

"Jersie!!" She looked behind her.

It was Haechan.

"WHAT THE HECK IS MY CRUSH DOING HERE ?!?!?!" She panicked in her head and accidentally turned around, trying not to face him.

"HAECHAN IS LITERALLY BEHIND YOU. WHAT. THE. HECK." She screamed more inside.

"Wait, no that's rude." This thought bothered her.

Slowly preparing herself to face him, he was already gone.

She rubbed her eyes, trying to see if this was reality.

"Yup, I knew it. I was dreaming. Of course, I had like 2 hours of sleep. Maybe if Ella didn't give be boba at like 2 AM. This wouldn't be happening. I hate that kid." She said to herself while still trying to look for him.

"AHHHHHH! You're late for work and you're thinking a whole Haechan is gonna pick you up in his car since your running late. You're so delusional, Jersie." She kept thinking to herself but she secretly wished that would've happened.

A car pulled up in front of her.

She was scared it was gonna be a kidnapper.

Slowly walking away, the windows rolled down.

"Hey, Jersie! I see that you're running late, want me to take you there?" Haechan asked.

"There's no way this is real...." She accidentally blurted it out.

"Hm? Haha! I am real, you're funny. Just get in before you get fired." He insisted.

Her and Haechan were just co-workers but they were strangers to each other eyes, well that was what she always thought to herself.

She had the biggest crush on him and he had no idea.

"W- well alright, since you insisted." She stepped inside the car, on the seat beside him.

She tried getting glances at him but she was too shy and avoided any eye contact with him.

"T- thanks again." Jersie didn't had the guts to face him, making eye contact.

But why did she feel him smiling at her?

"No problem! I'm always here whenever you need me." Haechan smiled at her but Jersie wasn't facing him to see his bright smile.

"This might be the only time you EVER interact with him, please jersie do something you clown." She kept repeating to herself. Hoping she'd actually listen to herself.

As soon as Haechan was about to drive off, Jersie finally faced him and said something.

"T- Thanks! Again.. Uh- I was just wondering since ya know.... We live nearby each other. Do you wanna like.. Get boba? I'll bring my 2 best friends with me and you can bring yours." Jersie wanted to throw herself off the cliff but she hoped all that effort would lead to good results.

Haechan smiled, this time she saw it.

All she did was scream inside.

"Yeah! I'd love to. I was actually gonna ask you but I wasn't sure if you'd like to-" He got cut off.

"OF COURSE!" Jersie didn't get second thoughts and immediately answered without letting him finish. That was really embarrassing for her.

"WAIT- Uh.... I mean yeah, of course, I'd love to! Haha." She tried laughing it off.

"Why did I do that." Jersie thought to herself.

She noticed his smile. More brighter than his last smile.

"Don't you have work? You should go now." Haechan tried hiding his smile.

"Work? oh- OH." Jersie waved goodbye and finally went to work.

She was proud of herself, much prouder than when she won that 4th-grade spelling bee.

As she disappeared into his sight, he drove off still smiling.

"She's girlfriend material."