Chapter 1

This is 10/22/19 this is for when I'm bored have fun
You're welcome.
——————————————————————————
On October 22 2019 my life changed for the worst. I found out that my earbuds were all screwed up. They would play random songs and pause at random times. I could listen to a whole 8 minute song in 3 seconds because it sped through the whole thing.

"I'm a general. WEEEEEEEEEEE!" I sang as my music started playing Hadestown.

"Christy! Come down stairs!" yelled my mother.

"I'm coming Mom!"

I walk down the stairs to see my mom talking to someone. It's a boy. He turns and smirks at me. He has brown swoopy hair and blue eyes that are shiny and I could swim in. All of a sudden her palms got sweaty. She didn't know why. HE WASNT EVEN THAT CUTE.
"Christy this is"
"It's okay I can introduce myself Mrs. Johnson. I'm James" he said stretching out his hand. He's quite the gentleman.
"I'm Christy it's nice to meet you."
"So I've heard," James said " It's nice to meet you too."
"This is one of my new students he is in your grade," my mother said clearly implying that I need to be friends with him.
"Well maybe we can get to know each other?" I asked.
"That sounds like a great idea James will you take Christy to school today I am not ready at all"
"Of course Mrs. Johnson I would love to get to know your daughter more," he said smirking. For some reason I have a bad feeling about this.

—————
As soon as we got in his car I relaxed.
"Okay you can cut the act now," I said rolling my eyes.
"Whatever do you mean princess?" he asked smirking.
"You were obviously sucking up to my mom so I was telling you that you don't need to suck up to me"
"Why? Have I already stolen your heart?" he said still smirking.
I rolled my eyes even harder this time. He really needed to stop before I smacked that smirk off his face.
"Can you stop flirting with me before I smack that smirk off your face?" I asked.
"Sorry I'm just trying to have a decent conversation with you," he said sounding a little hurt. I felt a pang if guilt in my stomach. Why do I feel sorry for him!? I don't even know him! I decided to pull out my earbuds and started to play Burn. I was so distracted I didn't even realize what was about to happen.
—————
Hotties I mean James POV
————
When Christy's mom told me that she was pretty I figured she was just saying that because she's her daughter I was NOT expecting her to be gorgeous. She has brown wavy hair that gets lighter at the tips. Her eyes are a cool grey that I could stare at for hours. And when she smiled it seemed to light up the room. I know I told her mom I would not fall in love with her daughter but I'm pretty sure that's going to be very hard. Now Christy was listening to a song on her phone. Clearly it was very emotional because her eyes were welling up with tears.
"Christy?" Man that name really did not fit her "Are you okay?" I asked afraid that she was about to start crying in my car. I hate it when people cry because then I start crying.
"Oh yah I'm fine it's just Hamilton cheated on Eliza and it's so sad," she said as the tears started spilling out of her eyes.
"Hamilton? As in the 10 dollar founding father without a father Hamilton? Alexander Hamilton a real life person?" she nodded " You're crying over a historical figure?"
"I—yah."
Why did I find that so attractive? She is crying over a dead person cheating on a dead person with another dead person! But at the same time I understand why. Some times you get really emotionally attached to things. I've been emotionally attached to multiple things but never a married historical figure who keep in mind is DEAD. I was so distracted that I didn't notice what was happening on the road in front of us.
————
So how did you like my first chapter! Sorry it was so short I wrote this all in one day and my friends *glares through phone* were all begging me to post it. Also the genre is really romantic but I changed it to spiritual for laughs.