1

Skeppy=Zak
BadBoyHalo=Darryl
A6D=Vincent
Zelkam=Jacob
Spifey=George
Technoblade=Dave

WARNING! THIS STORY AND THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN BLOOD! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF THIS KIND OF STUFF UPSETS YOU!

Sunlight flickered through the windows. Birds sang, a gentle breeze waved, all was at peace.

Then, the train roared.

Zak let out a groan. "Stupid train.." He mumbled to himself. Leaning up in his bed, he rubbed his eyes. He coughed, then forced himself out of bed. Moving over to his closet, he carelessly put clothes out for later. Not caring to leave the comfort of his sleepwear, he walked over to his desk, booting his computer up. As Zak waited, he thought about what he wanted to record today. His mind instantly thought about a video with his best friend, BadBoyHalo.

Zak suddenly didnt feel so good, and he got up and ran to the bathroom. He proceeded to cough up something that felt and tasted metallic, almost like blood, into the sink. Looking down, Zak let out a choked gasp as he saw blood and flower petals all around the sink where he had vomited. At first, he thought he saw pepper littered along the petals. Looking closer, very realized those were thorns. Probably why I was bleeding. But Since when did I think it was okay to eat a rose? Zak thought. Feeling much better, he rinsed out the sink. Trotting, he went back to his now set up computer and loaded in minecraft and OBS.

[A/N; I accidentally published it at this part whoops sorry I'm not leaving this chapter with only 240 words!]

Hopping onto his server, Skeppy started recording and trolling his admin, MegaPVP, as with his players.

After about 24 minutes of recording, he quickly did the outro and ended the video. Opening his editing software, he began cutting out lengthy parts that were useless and polishing the video up.

Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Ding!
Di-

Zak let out a little "huff!" and checked whoever was spamming his notifications. As always, it was the one, the only, BadBoyHalo.

B-
Skeppy
Skeppy
Geppy
Muffin
Respondddddsdsd

S-
Waht?

B-
I want to record a video with you

S-
Why so sudedn

B-
Becausssse

S-
Fiiiiiin what chaneb

B-
[Insert channel name and password]

Zak's stomach did a flip and he found himself running to the bathroom again, proceeding to cough violently into the sink. His whole body shook as he hacked up... more roses.

Great.

But why? The last time I checked, I  havent eaten multiple roses...

Zak glanced in the mirror, and stood back in shock. He looked horrible. His hair had messed up, his eyes were tired and weak, and he had some blood dripping from his jaw. Grabbing a towel, Zak ran water over the cloth. He rested the cloth on his face for awhile, letting the water soak him. When he took it off, Zak looked much better. His jaw was clean, and his eyes looked a little brighter. His hair? Well, he had to brush over that. But no big deal! Zak ran the thin brush through his hair with ease, his hair easily fixed up.

Getting back to his computer, he joined Bad's channel.

"Finally! What took you so long?" Bad exclaimed as he joined. Zak coughed. "I had to um.. take Rocco out." Zak sighed. "You sound tired." BadBoyHalo said, concern filling his voice. "I-Im fine." Zak said. He coughed more and coughed blood into the trash can next to his desk. His body violently shook more, causing his desk to shiver. "Oh my goodness! You are not okay! Do you need me to come over?" Bad worried. Zak coughed up what felt like the last of the bloody roses and returned to sitting up straight. "No! I mean..." Zak trailed off. "I'm perfectly fine! See?" Zak said, forcing his voice up to sound happier. "I don't believe you.. but if your 100% sure.." Bad trailed off. "Yeah! I'm perfectly fine, as I said before." Zak smiled, glad he could get Bad to stop nagging him.

Suddenly, Zak couldnt breath. He let out choked gasps but couldnt drag in air.

He fell into darkness, and empty void of nothingness.

Alone.