The Purdy Letters (A Black Veil Brides Fanfiction)

Chapter 1: The First Letter

That day, two years ago changed my life forever. I'll tell you the story of the day I became pen pal's with Ashley Purdy from Black Veil Brides. I'll start by telling you who i am, my name is Kaitlynn Starr, i know cool last name, but i go by Kate. i have black hair with some red streaks in it. i also have green cat like eyes which are really cool. I'm 5ft tall, i know i'm short, i'm almost 18 and a senior at Poston Butte High School (its a real school)

"Hello class, today we are going to be doing things differently. You will be writing a letter to the address that i assign you, and this is for a grade." My teacher, Mrs. Daters, tells us. This can be a good assignment or a bad one, we'll just have to wait and see. She tells us that she doesn't know who she gave you just that they are from places all around the world, and that we could get a celebrity. She gave us today and tomorrow to finish the letter, and give it to her so she can mail them off. All of a sudden these worries pop into my head, what if its a guy and he's a jerk and mean, or a girl who's stuck up and doesn't care that this is for a grade, or if the person doesn't write back. i can't think like this, i need to just writ the dumb letter and get over my worries.

Dear Someone,

This is an assignment that i have to do for my English class. Don't think that im a crazy person because im not. I think its cool to have a pen pal of sorts. Well, I'm 17, i'm a senior in high school, i love music and also i love to eat! That's some stuff about me and i'd like to know some stuff about you. I hope you write back, but you dont have to if you dont want to. I think that we should have little nicknames, mine will be darkangel.

Peace, Darkangel