Chapter 1

Today was the day, the day I finally went to college, the day I finally got to be free. "THERESA!" My mom calls me from the living room "IT'S TIME TO GO LOVE!". I get my things in my hand and wobble down the stairs into the living room to meet my mom and Noah. Noah is my boyfriend, we have been dating since we were 5 but I would have to leave him to go to college but he's only one year behind because his mom and dad had to put him in Kindergarten late.

We had to go ahead and leave so I ran my stuff and put it in the back of the truck and hopped in. The drive to the campus felt like forever and I really dreaded to have a conversation with my mother, she kinda makes my head hurt. By the time we get to the campus I nearly jump out and run to my dorm with my mom and Noah not far behind. I wait for them at the door before I open the door to my dorm.

We expect the dorm to be so clean and bright, we'll when we walked in half the room was black and on the bed was a red head girl with a blonde boy. I looked at my mom and she look really worried and when I looked at Noah he gave me a concerned look.  My mom practically jogs our the room and I run after her

"Theresa we are going to change your room right now it reeks of weed and smoke" she tells me with a death glare.

"Mother you have to trust me you know I know better than to do bad things like that" I say softly

My mom sighs and gives me a small smile and hugs me tightly and calls Noah and he walks up to me and brings me in his arms.

They both leave and I walk in my dorm and the red head girl looks at me

"Hey my name is Steph and this is Tristian you must be Theresa?"

"Oh yeah but Tessa is fine" I give them a light smile and go to unpack my stuff and pull out my books

"who brings books to college" Steph says while playing with Tristians hair

"Me I guess"

Not long after I start to unpack Tristian and Steph both leave so I decide to take a shower , the shower went by quick and by the time it was done I realized that my clothes were soaking wet so I carried a towel around me with my wet cloths in my hand.

I went into the the room and I sat the soaking clothes on the floor and I open the closet door and see a really attractive guy in the mirror.