Chapter 13

"About time" He says walking over to me

I dodge him and go get my books and separate my papers so I can study

"What are you doing" he asks

"I'm studying , what does it look like" I say sassily

He picks up a stack of paper

"Do you need these?"

"Yes so put them down" I scowl

"Ok" he throws the papers up in the air

"HARDIN!!"

He picks up another stack and throws it

"HARDIN SCOTT!"

He picks up the last stack and I jump up and try to grab them, he falls down and back on the bed.

"Give it to me!"

"No" Hardin smiles an evil smile

"Hardin this is not cute yo..." I get cut off by his lips being pressed against mine.

He puts the papers down so he can put both hands behind my neck.

His tongue starts to dance along with mine in each other's mouth. He flips us over so he is on top now.

I really hope he's not going to have sex with me because I don't know if we're at that stage yet.

His kisses move down to my jaw line, his touch ignites a fire in my body. He starts to leave kisses down my stomach never breaking eye contact . He slips my dress over me.

He slides my underwear down my legs, I'm so glad I shaved my legs today.

He glides his tounge over me. I suck in such a huge breath I almost choke.

"Oh...god" I moan

"How does it feel Tess" he looks up and smiles.

He brings his fingers up and starts to use those too. I throw my head back.

"Look at me, I want you to see how good I can make you feel"

I look at him, at what he's doing with his fingers and his tongue and just the feeling makes me come undone.

I flop my head back on the pillow with my breathing starting to slow down.

"Uh.. can I maybe.. wear you shirt?"

"Sure"

He takes his shirt off and hands it to me. He turns around so I could change clothes but I could feel his gaze on me from time time.

I put it on and do a little spin

"Holy shit" He smiles

My cheeks flush red

I'm we both lay down in the bed and as soon as I'm about to sleep I feel Hardin pull me closer to him and he smiles and nuzzles his neck into my neck.

(I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I'm tired, I'll give you two updates tomorrow. Xoxo)