A year later, a new beginning

It has been a year since golden feather and 💕eagle feather💕 have joined us. Lately I have noticed that Falling Snow has started to act a little more flirty around golden feather. One time not long before we met her my brother tried to tempt her to run away with him, but she made a nice decision. She just thought that they were too young. Eagle feather is also starting to get under my brothers influence because he starts coming up to me and licks my muzzle and acts all cute. But I guess that happens to boys. Just yesterday he and Falling Snow made a plan to flirt with other dogs so that we can get them back. But it didn't work for them. Tonight I hunted a bird and a rabbit. When I came back I found only eagle feather hungrily waiting for the food. I asked where the other two are and that's when I hear a dog crying. I follow the sound to the back of a bush where golden feather had just had a litter... I was like😯 and then I know who the father is. My damned brother. I see him emerge from the back of another bush and looks at golden feather happily. He suddenly noticed me and smiles. He told me that he was going to hunt the food for his mate and pups and that I can just worry about hunting for eagle feather and myself.