★ | 052. picnic date, the vampire diaries

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 52: Picnic Date, The Vampire Diaries
Word Count: 705

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 52: Picnic Date, The Vampire Diaries Word Count: 705

He stared at her with absolute love in his eyes. The blonde haired blue eyed girl had caught his attention the second he had laid his eyes on her. It didn't take him long until he asked her out. He knew a girl as beautiful as her would have everyone pawing it her. He couldn't believe she actually said yes to him.

He had never felt so giddy before. They were out having a picnic in the park and [name] had been excited to be alone with her, since most of their time had been spent trying to solve the next problem that entered Mystic Falls. Unfortunately, Bonnie and Elena had decided to join.

Now don't get him wrong, he liked them. They were his friends but he didn't like them more than his girlfriend and when he had the opportunity to be alone with her he wouldn't he happy with anyone taking that away from him. Anyone could tell he was annoyed with the look on his face.

Especially Caroline, who had a hand on his thigh, gently tracing her fingers in circles and resting a head on his shoulder. "Sorry. For interrupting your date. We hope you don't mind." Elena said with a smile.

[name] smiled but it was completely fake. He didn't want to be mean to Caroline's best friends because that would only put him in the bad books with her. "Of course not. You're welcome any time."

Caroline smiled up at him, knowing he was lying for her sake and it made her heart swell, knowing he was doing this for her. A big projector was set up a little ways away where they could see and the movie was starting soon.

When it did, they leaned back, getting comfy on the pillows. The good thing was that Elena and Bonnie were on a different blanket on the other side of Caroline so as he lied down and Caroline placed her head on his chest, it was like the date he had pictured in his head.

"Thank you." She whispered in his ear. "I know you wanted it to just be us but I'm really glad you let them join. Especially Elena. She's been having a hard time since Stefan came back all evil."

"It's okay, babe. I know I'm an amazing boyfriend." He teased, making her smack him on the chest. It only made him laugh harder, earning some nasty looks from the couple next to him. He rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at them. He was eighteen yet still acted like a child.

Caroline still loved him though, through all of his flaws. They had known each other since they were kids but had only gotten together a few months ago. He had been there when Tyler broke her heart and when she was feeling insecure over Elena. He was always there for her and she was annoyed at herself for how long it took her to realise that he meant everything to her.

She was actually the one that asked him out. She was nervous of course, hoping he didn't friend zone her. At first he was hesitant. He thought she was beautiful but he never really seen her like that.

He knew now though that if he had made the mistake of saying no, he never would have fallen deeply in love for the first time. He smiled as he looked down at her, seeing her concentrating on the movie that had just started. It was a love story. [name] hated watching them but pretended he didn't just to make her happy.

Yeah, he knew he was totally whipped but who wouldn't be when they had someone liked Caroline Forbes laying in their arms.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio

I saw the picture at the top of Caroline and I just knew I had to write an imagine for her. She was one of my favourite characters on tvd... actually basically all of them were my favourite characters. I miss that show so much.