1. Not quite lying

Marinette pov

I climbed through my balcony window and dropped to my bed. I'd transform back in a minute anyways so I didn't bother doing it myself. I was far too tired to even muster up those two simple words, spots off.
It was a long day. Cat noir and I faced a villan so difficult that I had already detransformed twice before collecting and distributing two miraculous. We didn't come close to beating him until Rena rouge created an allusion of all of us looking glum and defeated under carapace's shield. We were glad he didn't know she was there. Made it much easier to sneak up from behind and destroy his backpack which housed the akuma.

Finally I transformed back. It felt so good to be back in my normal clothes. A skin tight suit does look good but nothing beats leggings and a loose shirt.

"Aahhh I'm exhausted," Tiki yawned.
"Yeah me too" I handed her a cookie from my purse.
"You did good marinette. You and cat noir make a great team. "
"Thank you tiki. We do don't we."

Of course we made a good team. Master Fu made sure of that before he gave us our miraculous.
The two of us got along great and we fought great alongside each other. The only problem we had was him loving me and me loving Adrien. But that hardly ever got in the way. Adrien doesn't like me anyways.

I thought about Adrien until I fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up late of course. School had already started. I ran out the door in my clothes from yesterday. No one would notice as school was let out after only 10 minutes yesterday due to the akumatized villain that created chaos all over the city.

I sat next to alya as usual. She looked exhausted. I knew how she felt. Nino and Adrien came in together a minute after me looking very sleep deprived. At least I wasn't the only one who was late. I love being ladybug but it's impossible to get anywhere on time even on days I don't have to deal with one of hawkmoth's victims.

"Wow. Party too hard last night marinette? " Chloe asked sarcastically.
"Of course that would mean someone would have to care enough to invite you to one hahaha"
That girl gets on my nerves.
"No Chloe I just didn't get much sleep." As much as I wanted to fight back I was far too tired. Plus it's probably better if I just be nice.
"Hmph" She grumbled
"You look tired too Chloe" Alya stated
"Yes well of course I am seeing as I stayed up all night with ladybug. She felt bad for not bringing me my miraculous." She snooted.

That made me angry. No I wasn't angry. I was fuming. I'm so tired of that brat lying about me even if she doesn't know it's me. I had to shut her down.

"That's such a lie Chloe and you know it." I hissed.
"Oh and how would you know." She hissed back.
"Because... Because.. " I hadn't thought this far
"Because what loser?"
Oh I had it.
"Because ladybug was with me last night."
She gasped.

Adrien turned his head to look at me so quickly that I could here his bones pop.
"You know ladybug?!" He sounded genuinely interested
"Yes of course. We're very close" It wasn't exactly a lie. I mean we are the same person.

Adrien pov

After class today I tried to catch up to marinette but I failed. I wonder if she knows ladybugs identity. I have to ask. She probably won't answer though.
I need to know. I love ladybug and I know she doesn't love cat noir but maybe I could make her love me as Adrien. I mean I act completely different when I'm cat noir. It's easier to be flirty and cool when I'm behind a mask. Maybe she'd like the more chill me. But when the mask is on I just can't resist.

Hours later the sun has set and the moon and stars are hidden behind storm clouds. I did patrol alone tonight because ladybug is super clumsy when it's wet. I'm not so great in a downpour either but I manage.
I arrive at my last destination as cat tonight. I plant my feet on the balcony and open the skylight window. I could see her begin to panick when I land on her bedroom floor beside her. I clamp my hand over her mouth before she can scream.

"Relax marinette it's just me." I whisper. She visibly relaxed as she saw my face.
"Cat what are you doing here?" She asks as she flips on the light.
I blush when I notice her pajamas. A hot pink cami tank top and a pair of pink and white striped shorts that showed just a little too much. She didn't seem to notice. I blushed more when I noticed all the pictures of me on the wall. Well I mean me as Adrien of course. If only she knew. I chuckle.

"What's funny?" She asks.
I walk over to one of the pictures.
"Got a crush now do you?" I smirk.
"What no!" She runs in front of me and starts taking down the picture.
I creep closer behind her while she picks at the tape. The blue haired girl turns around. I back her up against the wall leaning forward with one hand against the wall for support.

"W-what are you doing?" She blushes.
I lift her head to look at me.
"I need you to tell me something princess... Who is ladybug?"

An: and first chapter complete. Yay. So here's the thing. I don't have much practice in writing I'm more of a visual artist so this probably won't be the best story. But the plot I'm writing is pretty interesting so I encourage you to continue reading if you can put up with grammatical errors. Thanks for reading.