SMUT<3

Sid was walking around looking for Manny when Diego ran up placing his front paws on Sid's shoulders and pushed him down to the ground. Sid gasped as he saw Diego go to bite his neck. Once Diego's teeth made contact with Sid's neck a different sound came out of the sloth. 

Diego looked up to see the other with a pink tint over his cheeks slightly covering his fur. "Did you just.... moan?" Diego said the last word quietly. His tail wagging fast as that small noise made him just tad horny. 

Sid just simply nodded and looked away from the other as he started blushing more. Sid has had a major crush on Diego since they first meet, and had to take care of the small human baby. Diego just watched the other as he had only just a recently finding out his real feeling for Sid, with help of Peaches of course. 

Diego, unable to control himself, moved his head down and licked Sid's neck causing the other to both squeak with surprise and moan with pleasure. This caused Diego to lick Sid's neck more. Sid was in total bliss loving his crush doing this to him, but he couldn't help but think that Diego might not be able to control his actions at the moment so he spoke up. "D-Diego? D-Do you really w-want to do this?" 

When Diego heard Sid say this his heart dropped. "Of course I do Sid..... Do you not want me to?" Diego felt like he might cry but kept it together as he wanted to make sure Sid would be okay if he continued.

Sid could only shake his head as he finally looked at Diego, very quietly Sid said. "Please fuck me daddy.~" 

Diego let a blush cover his cheeks as he then proceeded to lick Sid's neck and down to his shoulders, neither cared that people were watching. Sid moaned softly as Diego licked him, but once Diego went and bit into his neck to mark him, he moaned louder than his soft quiet ones. 

Diego pulled away licking up the little blood that dripped from the mark. Diego then licked Sid's chest and stomach as he then ended up licking down to Sid's small member. Seeing it made Diego's tail wag a lot faster as he licked it causing it to twitch. 

Once Diego made Sid cum in his mouth and swallowed it, Diego looked at Sid who's face showed only bliss and love. Diego moved up and slowly blushed his member inside of Sid's tight entrance. Sid's eyes brimmed with tears as Diego stretched him out. Diego stopped once fully in. "Ready for me to start moving Babe?" 

Sid nodded slowly which was all Diego needed to start moving slowly inside of Sid. Moans fell from Sid's mouth as Diego started moving faster. After a few minutes, Sid had cummed five times. Diego pushed it once more making sure his knot was inside of Sid, he let his cum fill Sid up to the brim. Sid gasped as they were stuck together. 

Diego looked at Sid. "I love you, Sid.."

Sid kissed Diego's nose softly. "I love you too Diego.."  

About ten minutes later Diego's knot deflated and he removed himself from Sid. Diego then laid down. "Get on my back, we are going to my cave." Sid did as Diego said whimpering at the pain in his lower back and ass. Diego walked off slowly to his cave to let his Sid and mate rest.

                                                                         THE END