Finally!!

Choi Min ah and her best friend and band-mate Kim Rae ah had just moved to Korea, had been recruited by JYP Entertainment and were now trainees at the company where their favorite Kpop group GOT7 was. They had been bugging their manager for days asking her if they could PLEASE have two concert tickets to the GOT7 concert and fan signing that weekend. On Friday She finally gave in and gave them their tickets and pass for the signing. The girls went back to their dorm practically screaming the whole way home because they were so excited! The girls rushed into their dorm and started picking out their outfits for the concert. The girls knew that they had to go to sleep early so that they could look and feel their best. The next morning they slept in late just to get that extra hint of beauty rest, Rae ah being the wonderful maknae that she is woke Min ah up and let her have breakfast in bed and then the girls both started picking out what make ups and stuff they wanted to wear. A few hours passed by and it was finally time for the concert, the girls were all dressed and ready, the locked the door to their dorm and left to go to the concert. It didn't take long to get to the venue since the concert was in Seoul (where they lived). They arrived at the concert and got to their spots *on the front row!!* they had a perfect view of their favorite stars and little did they know their bias' had a perfect view of them too.
Marks POV:
The announcers got the crowd hyped up for us so that we could go onstage and when we were walking on stage i saw a girl, she wasn't the prettiest girl on the planet but there was just something about her that made me want to just walk off stage and go talk to her...
Obviously I couldn't do that, but if I could have then I would! She looks so familiar but I just can't seem to put my finger on it!! I know for a fact that I have seen her somewhere before, if only I knew where from maybe I could remember who she is. She was wearing the sexiest outfit without being revealing and that only attracted me to her more because I liked girls who could be sexy without being revealing. I tried to make eye contact so that I could wave but she was staring at jackson the whole time... Just my luck!
Rae ah's POV:
The boys walked on stage and the venue filled with screams from guys and girls alike. Min ah and I of course screamed as well but I stopped when I saw Mark... Oh god he looked sexier than ever and I'm pretty sure I was hallucinating but I could have sworn he was looking directly at me, I didn't want to seem like I was staring so I looked at the only other person that popped into my mind... Jackson, he was almost as sexy as mark but still couldn't compare. Jackson was a ladies man and it was obvious, mark on the other hand acted like a ladies man on stage but was very shy... I remember when we first became trainees, our first week was GOT7's last and mark was the one who showed me around. He was shy and quiet and couldn't look me in the face to save his life because he was so awkward around girls. I thought it was adorable!! I just continued to stare at jackson until he winked in my direction so I just looked at the ground.

Marks POV:
I have to find a way to talk to her... I can't let her go without knowing who she is! I have to find a way to get her backstage or at least some way that I will be able to talk to her. When the concert is over I will ask manager hyung if we can get her a backstage pass or something.

Regular POV:
The concert was almost over and you and mark had both been looking at each other on and off for the whole concert. A couple of times you made eye contact with one another and got shy and you both started blushing. The last song was performed and you headed over to where the fan signing was being held.

Marks POV:
I ran backstage, found our manager, told him the seat number and asked if we could get them backstage passes but he said that without a name so they could announce for her to come backstage there was nothing he could do. So now that all of my hopes for meeting that girl again are crushed I'm heading over to the are where the fan signing is going to be held.

Regular POV:
You were pretty close to the back of the line which meant a long wait and having to watch all the girls ahead of you meet your favorite people before you could... Great...
Mark looked extremely bored and slightly depressed, which wasn't like him especially not when he was with the guys. All the other members of GOT7 were talking, laughing, joking and playing around while mark was just sitting there looking miserable. He would force a smile when fans would come up and ask him to sign or when they were talking to him but other than that he looked straight up depressed.
Finally you were next, you had been waiting what felt like an eternity for this moment and you were more than excited!