Day 3

Everyone was asking why did Mal go 'I don't know' said Sam but Sam did know. As the kept asking Sam question about mal Sam decided to tell the group and too get the group off my back ask more question so Sam got the group around and told the group why did Mal leave. As Sam was about too tell the group why he left they heard a Big Bang so Sam, Noah, Rohan,Danny, Olivia and Emily race over to see what happen.

As the group couldn't find where it came from but than an other Big Bang came and the group said ' the bottom gate' they race they and saw a person shooting walkers but than the person got bit and than the walker start coming and eating he skin Sam said ' don't shoot save out ammo' Noah, Rohan, Danny, Olivia and Emily were shock of what Sam said. So Sam, Noah, Danny, Rohan, Olivia and Emily went back too the group but than they heard a scream and run as fast over and they saw the gate open and walker were coming in so Sam said 'Noah and Danny try to lock the gate up and Rohan, Olivia and Emily kill the walkers.

After they kill all the walkers it became night so they went back in and talk about who did this and said said thank god they are not talking about mal we need too put Mal back and think of the future' said Sam to him self