Hotel Fun #26

"So, you're telling me.... you screwed Junell. Now she's mad. So she is using me and that's why she's a bitch towards Jimin?" Minho asks.

"Yes pretty much."

"Does he know this?"

"Well sort of... wait why do you ask me? Do you know?"

"Do I know what? That you and Jimin have a "secret" relationship?.... yes I know."

"Fuck."

"It was obvious. Considering how loud he was in the bathroom the other day. And you guys left early this morning."

"Fuck."

"Stop saying that. Look, I'll stop being an asshole and try to help. But don't expect much.... for some reason I still like her."

"Tsk, I don't see what you see in her."

"Than why'd you fuck her?"

"I was drunk..."

"Mhm sure. But for real, does Jimin know that she's continuously threatening you? You should tell him."

"Damn, you sound like Namjoon."

"Who?"

"Your principal."

"Oh, that shithead. Yeah. I don't like him."

"You don't like anyone except for Junell..... and your friend."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh come on!" Yoongi starts laughing, "When we got back, you were cuddling with him. Honestly, I low key threw up inside from the cuteness."

"Ew. Don't say nor talk like that."

"Whatever."

Jimin walks up to them.

"Hello~ I see you two are getting along."

Minho smiles.

"Yeah. Sort of I guess. Anyways. I would like to say sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For being an ass to you."

Jimin giggles.

"Thats okay. All is forgiven." Jimin goes and hugs Minho.

"Wow um, okay then." Yoongi pulls Jimin back causing him to fall on his lap.

"Yoongi he's right there-"

"It's okay I know. I'll be going now. I want to talk to my friend."
Minho sits up and walks out to the balcony, where his friend was.

"Jimin."

"Hm?"

"Wanna do something fun? Maybe it'll change your mind about leaving."

"Why do you want to stay so bad?"

"Because, this is your senior trip. You should enjoy it."

"Fine. What's this "fun" you're talking about?" Jimin turns around on Yoongi's lap, making himself face Yoongi.

"Well...... we haven't been able to do anything so I was thinking how about we get our own room?"

"But you can't. It's against the rules. And plus Minho and his friend are part of our group."

"I know but, they won't care. And no one needs to know." Yoongi says, his hand reaching Jimin's butt.

Jimin smiles, "Hm, maybe we should get a separate roo-"

"What the fuck?" Minho and his friend walk in while Yoongi is groping Jimin.

"Calming down dude. They're dating. And don't say anything or else I'll yeet your ass back to Busan."