001

June.   

      "Kris!" His mom shouted from her room.

      "Yes?" He said, opening his eyes from his sleep.

      "I'm going to work so I need you to take your little brother to his daycare in a little bit, Ok?" Kris groaned.

      "Alright then." She came into the room smiling and kissed him on his forehead saying goodbye. Kris smiled and layed in his bed for a while longer, enjoying his rest. Suddenly he heard screaming and felt his bed dip.

      "HYUNG!! LET'S GO TO SCHOOL! YAY!" Kris groaned, why are children so fucking happy and hyper in the morning? 

      "In a little bit, I have to change." Kris said to his little brother, Zongxiàn. Zongxiàn nodded and kept on jumping, swinging his plastic sword. Kris got up and took a quick shower, picking a black V-neck with skinny jeans. He did his hair, making it into a perfect side mohawk. 

      Zongxiàn smiled as he stared at his brother fixing himself up. He wondered if he was ever going to grow up and be cool and handsome like his older brother.

      "What are you staring at little kid?" Kris teased. Zongxian smiled, mouthing a 'wow' with his small mouth.

      "Hyung, you're so cool! Do you have a pretty girlfriend also?" Kris smiled at the compliment and shook his head.

      "Ani, I don't have a girlfriend, but after I drop you off I bet I will." Kris laughed and Zongxian furrowed his eyebrows. He smiled, suddenly remembering his favorite teacher at the day care. 

      It would be so awesome if Baekhyun hyung got with Kris hyung! Yay! Baekhyun can be Kris hyung's girlfriend! He's nice, pretty, funny and I like him! Yehet! "Hyung! I have a pretty teacher at school! Do you wanna meet him?" 

      Him? Ah, so my brother does know I'm gay haha that's so cute! "Sure, not let's go. Hurry and get your things and we'll leave." Zongxian hurried to his bedroom and grabbed his Pororo backpack and Pororo plushee. 

      Zongxian ran to Kris' place and held his hand, skipping to the car. The brother's drove to the daycare with Pororo's theme song blasting in the speakers.

      "Poro Poro Poro Poro Pororo!!" Zongxian sang along, smiling widely. Kris snorted, little kids these days.

     "We're here." Zongxian jumped out of the car and hurried Kris pulling him into the daycare. Kris signed Zongxian in and went wherever the boy was taking him.

      "Hyung, let's go see your new girlfriend!" Kris blushed, why am I blushing about someone I don't even know!? Aish, help me!

      Zongxian entered his room and pointed his finger,"He's right there!" Kris followed Zongxian's hand and saw the cutest person in the whole entire world.

      The brown soft looking hair, small but beautuful eyes, pink thin lips, a perfect smile, perfect hands, perfect height...perfect ass. Zongxian smiled and ran to Baekhyun, hugging the olders right leg tightly. Baekhyun looked down, a shocked expression on his face.

      Zongxian hugged Baekhyun, smiling widely. Baekhyun carried Zongxian in his arms and looked around for a certain medium height black long haired woman.

      Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and let Zongxian walk around. Kris nearly drooled when he saw Baekhyun bend over to pick up a snobby kids stupid toy truck. He suddenly felt Zongxian tugging at his shirt.

      "Hyung! Go say Hi!" Kris stuttered. Just go, nothing wrong will happen. Kris began walking to the small male, nervously fiddling with his fingers. As he was about to tap the smallers shoulder, he slipped on a toy car and fell into the ground, bringing Baekhyun with him.

      He heard a loud scream and then loud children giggles. Kris was laying on Baekhyun, body on him and lips on Baekhyun's cheek. Kris blushed madly and got off of Baekhyun. "S-Sorry."

      "It's Ok." Baekhyun smiled,"Did anyone get hurt?" He asked, concerned for the small children. The kids all said no and Baekhyun smiled. "Did I hurt you?" He asked Kris. Hurt me!? More like steal my heart away! Kris blushed.

      "N-No I'm fine, did I?" Baekhyun smiled.

       "Just a little bit." He said jokingly. Kris' eyes widened, OH NO I HURT HIM! HE'S GONNA HATE! ARGHHH HELP ME! ;A;

      "I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO I JUST SLIPPED ON SOME STUPID TOY AN-" 

      "Dude I said I was kidding! Chill!" Kris mentally slapped himself, you fucking retard! I bet you look like a stupid ass right now!!! "Sorry for worrying you." Kris' body melted, he apologized! ARGHHHH! 

      "Umm...so uh before I fell on you I-I wanted to ask you if you'd wana go out someday..? Movies or something like that.." Kris said, voice lowering by the second. Baekhyun looked surprised and Zongxian jumped in excitement. 

      "Uh..sure but um, I don't even know your name!" Kris gulped.

      "K-Kris! It's Kris Wu. Zongxian's older brother! He may call me Yifan at times or something.." Baekhyun giggled. I MADE HIM GIGGLE!!!

      "I'm Baekhyun, I've heard so much about you! Haha so uh, whens the date?" Kris looked up, OHMAHGAHWD HE ACCEPTED!

      "N-Next week, Saturday?" Baekhyun nodded and grabbed a peice of paper and a red crayon, he wrote his number down and handed it to Kris. Kris took it and smiled widely.

      "I have to go now, I'll see you later!" Kris said as he kissed Zongxian on his cheek and walked out of the daycare, running to his car and screaming.

      "I HAVE A HOT DATE! YES AFTER SO MANY MONTHS!! I CAN'T WAIT!!" He drove off to the mall and began shopping for his clothes he was going to wear.

Hope you liked this :D