002

Kris woke up and checked his phone, 10:00 AM, He groaned and looked at his ceiling. The white walls reminding him of Baekhyun's pale skin. He smiled, Baekhyun, the definition of perfection and beauty. Wait..? What day is it today? Kris looked at his phone again, HOLY SHIT IT'S SATURDAY!! T-That means today's my date with him! YASSSSS!!

      He jumped out of bed and rushed to his restroom, brushing his teeth and turning the shower on. He grabbed his phone and turned on his speaker, playing Steve Aoki's remix of Kid Cudi's 'Pursuit Of Happiness' he entered the shower and washed his hair, face and body. He quickly dried himself and walked out of the bathroom. He opened his closet and grabbed khaki shorts and a black v-neck.  

     Smilling, he put his clothes on and went back into the restroom, where Taeyang's 'Eyes Nose Lips' was playing. He fixed his hair neatly,"Saranghae~ SARANGHAE!!" Kris failed to sang. He did a little wanna be Michael Jackson move and washed his hands, satisfied with his hair.

      He went back to his closet and looked at his shoes. He decided to go with his black sandals. He looked at himself and smiled. He heard happy child like screams, he groaned, Zongxian. 

      "Hyung it's Saturday! Look! Mommy already got me dressed up!" Kris eyed Zongxian. He wore black shorts and a blue tank top. He grabbed Zongxian and pulled him onto his shoulders, taking the younger down to the living room.

      "Hyung, when are we leaving?" 

      "In a little bit."

      "Why can't we leave now?"

      "You haven't eaten and I need to see if Baekhyun is ready."

      "What are we eating? Is Baekhyun hyung ready? Can we leave already? I'm hungry!"

      "Oh my god, Zongxian if you say one more thing I will not take you on my date."

      "Can I have pancakes?" Kris sighed and faned himself, I don't get how Baekhyun can handle a class of annoying brats.

      "Fine." Kris began cooking and Zongxian smiled, waiting for his food to be ready. Kris finished cooking and brought the pancakes and hashbrowns to the table."eat and then we can go." He nodded and shouvled the food into his mouth. Kris took a bite before unlocking his phone and sending a message to Baekhyun.

      From Kris to My Future Wife:

   Hey, I wanted to know if you were ready?  Also what do you think of the idea of the beach and some ice cream? 

      From My Future Wife to Kris: 

   Hi! Lol yeah I'm ready, I'm sorry I already ate, I couldn't handle it! That'll be perfect! Aww and then with baby Xian we could play and have fun!

      From Kris to My Future Wife:

   It's fine, Zongxian and I are eating right now. Ok! haha I'll meet you at your house?

      From My Future Wife to Kris:

   Yup! Hehe I'll see you then~ 

      From Kris to My Future Wife:

   Ok~ ;)

      Kris ate and washed his dishes, along with the annoying brat Zongxian's plate. "Hyung, are we leaving already?"

      "Yes, let's go!" Zongxian ran to the car, excited to see Baekhyun. Kris locked the door and entered his car, straping Zongxian into his Pororo carseat and starting the car.