Did he see me?!

Track pants? Check. Tank top? Check. Bra off? Check. Makeup off? Check. My typical Friday night, sadly. Like I have friends and all but they are popular - not that I am a nobody. I just don't sleep around. But hey, I'm not a virgin.
Ring ring.
Ahh just perfect. "Hello?" I said, but more so asked as I didn't check the caller ID when I unlocked my iPhone 5. "Chloe dear, it's mum. I have to stay at work late. Take twenty dollars and go rent some movies, no party okay? Love you." Without me being able to reply she hung up leaving me with a massive sigh. So doing what she said I grabbed my phone, put on my thongs (flip flops) and tied my hair and grabbed the money. Jogging down the stairs I came across my favourite maid. We only have four, so don't go thinking I'm super rich my dad just happens to be son of one of Americas richest people and when he passed dad got a quarter of the money from the wheel. "Hello chloe! Going out are we? Dressed like that?" Taleah said but also laughed at the same time. Sometime she can be harsh but you get used to it somehow. "Just to the movie shop and I'm gonna get some junk food from the supermarket. I'll see you soon. Bye!" Phew. That's over, sometimes she likes to pick on me- a lot of the time- mum just says she jealous of my looks. Ha yeah right. What's there to be jealous of?

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
"Marshmallows, mmm." I was practically in heaven. The lolly isle is always my favourite place. Who doesn't love the smell of all the candy and chocolate and chips plus the fizzy drinks. My absolute favourites. I grabbed the marshmallows and continued my hunt for some good candy. Me being me and getting distracted in the lolly isle I bumped into someone and boy did they smell good. "Sorry. Are you okay?" Oh my god. They sound like an angle. I was to scared to even look up so I whispered a quick "yeah I'm fine. So sorry. Hope your okay!" And with that I was off looking for drinks, still being very careful about where I was going when the familiar voice was talking to another familiar voice. I built up my courage to look next to me and I saw one of my so called best friends and they guy I'm like in love with, Max Healey. My 'best friend' was all over him that when she flipped her hair to try and look cute, by the way it didn't, she saw me. Everything just clicked. The boy I ran into was Max. Did he realise who I am? Did he even see me? No no no. This can't be happening. I dropped my bottle of fizzy and it exploded, yay me! So embarrassing so I ran for it. Only to trip in the Coke that had spilt and my boobs to fall out of my top fro not having a bra on. "Nice rack, what is it? Chloe? Nice rack Chloe, wouldn't mind getting into bed with you sweetheart." Oh god. He knows my name. Sweet Jesus. Input my boobs back in and forgot about my food and just went home tears pricking in my eyes. Did he see me?