Chapter II

Izuku: Now let chapter two begin!

That cute blond girl wont stop following me.

Joker: Hey you can come out now who ever you are!

Himiko: The name is Himiko Toga and you have caught my attention.

Joker: What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl~.

Himiko: T-t-thanks.

Joker: Your welcom Himi.

Ochako/Tsu: Himiko Toga!!!!

Izuku: Yep.

Himiko: I will call you Mr. J.

Joker: I like that.

Himiko: I also came to tell you I want to help you.

Joker: I can use all the help I can get. How about take you to a nice dinner on me?

Himiko: That sounds nice.

Himiko and I sat and talked for hours. We went to see a film after the film and on ething led to another.

Iida: That is very ina-

Izuku: Iida quite kids.

Iida: Sorry.

Kota: Aunt Mandalady what does he mean?

Eri: Yeah what does Deku mean?

Mandalady: You will know when your older.

Eri/Kota: Ok

Her smile made me blush. Her eyes were entrancing. Being away from her made me miss her. Just being being her gave me a weird feeling in my stomach. It was a warm feeling that I never wanted to lose.

Girls: HE IS IN LOVE!!!!!!

Aizawa: God you are loud!!!!

Inko: My baby is in love.

Izuku: Let us continue.

Today I need to go  get Toga costume and go recruiting. I went to a designer costume store. I went in and picked up an outfit for Himi. I then went to a very popular villain club where I said one simple thing.

Joker: Either you join or you die.

Many laughed so o just killed them. Those who were still alive complied to my demands of recruitment.

I walked back to my warehouse with a box of matches. I walked in I went over to the money and threw a match in it. Many of the thugs who filled me back and the remaining Mafia who were left looked at me shocked.

Joker: Eveything burns.

I walked away to see Himi sitting up on the bed. I walked over to her and handed her the outfit I got her. She went into the bathroom and changed into it.

When she came out she was amazing looking in it but she was amazing in everything.

Kaminari/Mineta: That is hot!

Izuku: Dont ever say that!!!!!

Everyone stared at me as I said that. I rubbed the back of my neck.

Izuku: Sorry uts just I remember their time together his memories have left a very big imprint in my brain.

Nezu: Just try and not let it happen again.

Izuku: Ok.

I went back downstairs with Himi and saw that everyone else had left. We went over to the couch and turned on the TV. I saw that the Magia's accountant had sold them out and given the location of their money. They had nothing and so most of the mafia left what was left was a shadow of what it was. The remaining became parts of other gangs.

With that in mind I had a list if things I have to do.

1. Add to my army

2. Find Todd Hartley and buy a lot of his neck bombs.

3. Kill All Might

4. Kill the Batman

I am going to need many goons to accomplish my mission.

Himiko: So now what Mr. J?

Joker: Izuku Midorya.

Himiko: What?

Joker: I am Izuku Midorya.

Himiko: Izu~ sounds much better that Mr. J. So what are we doing?

Joker: Well we are going to need an army. And when we are doing jobs you need a code name so I thought Harley Quinn.

Himiko: I love it!

Joker: Good. We are going to need to take down some gangs and take their goons. Then we are going to find Todd Harley for Neck Bombs. After that we kill All Might. Then finally we kill the Batman.

Himiko: Why All Might?

Joked: People think he is untouchable even now we need to prove them wrong.

Himiko: I like it but first.

Himiko jumped on Izuku. That was the beginning of a long day and a long night.

Today we are going to kill a Kai Chiazaki. I went alone as a way of pulling him into thinking he can win. I was right he brought all of the precepts with him just as I hoped he would.

Before he could even talk I killed them all with Joker Toxin. I looked up at the camera and said Join or Die. They let me in as they surrendered.

They were weak and easy to kill. I made my way to the lab in it was Todd Harley making his bombs.

Joker: Hello Todd I need alot of those bombs your making.

Todd: Hiw many do you need?

Joker: Let's say 900,000 of them Todd.

Todd: Ok that is alot but I mean he I dont care.

Joker: Why are you so calm?

Todd: I dont care who is in charge just that I can do science.

Joker: Ok well you can do what ever science you want.

Todd: Ok.

I left there with more and more of my plan falling into place. And for the next couple of months I will have every goon in Japan under my control with those tiny bombs I  their necks. Once I a mass my army All Might will fall and then Finally Batman.

Izuku: So how was chapter 2?

Most: Great!

Asshats: Horrible!

Izuku: So I will ask you again what is the Joker?

Most: Villain!

Nezu/Todoroki: Hero!

End of chapter sorry it was shorter that normal.