17.

KEE'S POV.

" why're you here ? " i asked putting the earbud she took out of my ear back in. i turned the volume down low enough for me to hear , but i refused to stop listening to my music. it was by the grace of God himself that i continued to sit here with her.

 " i should be aski - "

 " look , just answer my question. you on limited time with me anyway , " i said rolling my eyes and scooting away from her , noticing our knees were touching.

 " i come here everyday , " she said. i raised my eyebrow and looked over at her.

 " at this time of night ? " i asked. she sat for a moment and laughed. i just looked at her blankly.

 " no , but today i di- "

 " you stalking me ? " i asked. jaiiy looked at me confused.

 " stalking you ? no , why ? we just so happened to be at the same place at the same time. seriously , " she said softly enough to somewhat calm my nerves.

 " aight , but can you like ... leave me alone ? i really don't even like you , " i said honestly. she was too fine to be as trifling as she was the other day.

 " hey , i'm sorry about that. i was just in shock. i never thought amiyah would get back into another relationship , " jaiiy said.

another ? when did she have her first one ?

 " another one ? what you mean another one ? " i asked. jaiiy raised her eyebrow at the same time i raised mine.

 " she didn't tell you ? " i shook my head no , and jaiiy fell silent. " then it's not my business to tell. "

 " no , tell me , " i demanded , pausing my music. i layed my phone in my lap and turn to face jaiiy. 

 " i can't. i'm sorry. i've done enough , " she said getting up and walking completely away from me.

i was stuck for a minute , just wondering why miyah never told me she was in a relationship before. i texted her that i was on the way , and that we needed to talk.

now.

MIAMI'S POV.

 " whatever. i don't even care no more , so just shut the fuck up , " kynya said rolling her eyes at me. i hadn't even said anything. i think it was her time of the month , so i'm letting this shit slide.

DING !

_______

KEE

i'm otw. we need to talk.

_______

i mentally sighed out of relief. i texted her back and threw on my hoodie.

 " i'm going home , " i said. kynya started whining like the baby she is.

 " no babeeee. don't leaveeee , " she continued , jumping off the bed and throwing herself onto my body. i gently gripped her waist and pushed her off of me.

 " i'm already gone , " i said leaving out of the door.

***

 " she need to c'mon , " i said laying on my back scrolling through my phone. i was just about to call her when the door knob began to twist , and in came kee.

" hey , " i breathed out. her instagram did her no justice ; she looked even more beautiful in person. " why you was out so late ? "

she took off her jacket and hoodie , leaving her in only her wife-beater , jeans , and uggs. she quickly took off her shoes and jumped in the bed next to me.