Hamari Adhuri Kahani

What happened Di??? Arnav asked hurrying towards his sister who was sitting in living room watching something in TV.

Nothing....... Anjali replied frowning at her chote.

What the... Then why the hell did you called me so urgently.......... He just can't believe his family. He was in middle of so important meeting and she called him saying it was emergency and now she was saying nothing.

Oh khusiji asked so...... Anjali replied as if this was no any big deal.

Why????  Why are they so weird he thought.

How would I know....... Anjali replied her all attention on her favourite show.

What the....

Chote why are you disturbing me. You go and ask khusiji....... Anajli indirectly asked him to get lost not liking his disturbance.

Arnav could only gasp at her.
Now he was sure about doing some grave mistake in his past life as a result of which that goddess which his khusi is fan of gave all crazy people as his family ....to torture him.

With no option left he moved toward his room not before glaring at Anjali to his heart content . And he was sure some more crazy stuff was waiting for him in his room.

                        ********

Khusi......  Arnav called softly entering inside his room and frown looking at his pregnant wife silently listening to some music from her mobile and was in her own world.

Everything seems normal then why did they called him he wondered moving towards his khusi. But no one can guess the mood of pregnant woman right.

Khusi ....... He called her a bit loudly this time making her finally look at him.

Arnavji....... No sooner she saw him and utter these words her dam broke making arnav shocked. What was there to cry seeing him. He was  now hundred percent sure that  something very  big  was waiting for him.

Khusi Jaan what happened....... Arnav asked quickly cocooning her in his arm.

Jaan pls don't cry...... Arnav kissed her forehead and gently wiped her tears.

Now tell what happened....... Arnav asked when she was completely normal .

What happened???? Khusi instead of replying asked him  with frown adoring her beautiful face.

What the....what did they have in their breakfast he thought wanting to bang his head somewhere.

Then why were you crying.

Oh ya.... Listen this........ Khusi immediately gave him her earphone to make him listen what was troubling her.

But arnav could only frown not getting anything wrong with what he heard. What was there to cry? Pregnant khusi was way too difficult to handle.

Khusi it's just song right. And I think your favourite also....... Arnav was now sure by the time his little bundle comes in this world he would be in mental hospital.

Oh this ....... She made him listen the line which was troubling her to no extent.

It's beautiful line...... Arnav utter not knowing what was he supposed to do though he was not at all liking the sad song his wife was making him listen.

Offo listen carefully...... Saying this khusi again repeated the same para now keeping on speaker.

Khusi's Devi maiya pls help me Arnav silently prayed looking at how his wife was getting irritated .

You are of no use Arnavji. Why did you even came from office..... Now that was height . First she called him as if someone lit the whole house in fire and now just because he was not able to know what was wrong in the lyrics he became useless.

Khusi Jaan pls.. I'm not able to guess. You only tell what's wrong....... Oh god if his employees find him talking so sweetly they will get heart attack right then and there.

Arnavji our love is not that true wala love.......khusi whispered once again getting ready to shed some more tears.

Huh..

Yes Arnavji yes here listen again....

Ishq saccha wahi
Jisko milti nahi manzilein...
manzilein..

Sunna (did you listened).The singer is saying  love is true  only when the lovers doesn't get the destination. But look here we are together.
This means you don't love me . How could you Arnavji. I'm not talking with you now....... With that khusi was gone calling for her favourite person aka his Di complaining all the way leaving behind a very much stunned raizada who was still wondering what just happened.

Tring Tring ......

Hello asr are you there...... Aman asked not hearing any voice from other end even after the call was answered.

Aman do one thing book one bed of mental asylum.

Oh Ok... Wait  what??????

                     ****************

Crap right??? But no chappal and tomato pls😉😉. 
What to do I'm not able to think of anything. Rusting hogaya lagta hai mere brain me🤔😣😝. I'm not able to form even a single sentence forget about drafting full chapter. I don't know what to do.

Pls suggest how to remove this rusting from my brain😂😂😂

And about this short draft what you have to say. Pls do reply if you are ok with this sort of small small bakwas.
This type of bakwass do come in my brain time and again 😂😂😂

Pls don't forget to vote and comment if you think this chapter deserves it.
And if there is any mistake then sorry.

Love you all😘😘😘

Stay home stay safe. We can surely fight this hard time.