The Real Me chapter2 season 1

After coffee  i looked for the libary when i had found the libary i grab a book and then BAMM a book fell on my head Ouch i said happens every year i thought. Then i heard two girls voices argueing from the shelf behind me. I look at the two girls and one of the girls saw me and said "hey stop bein nosiy cant you see were a little busy ". I came out from where i was hiding and said sorry i wanted to make sure everthing was alright. I saw a girl who looked fimilar and the girl who yelled at said oh hey loser its me unia remember. I said uggh hi unia hows it going. unia just stares at me and says nothing loser while haveing her hands aganist her chest. After that i walked out of the the libary to find my classes *Bell rings* later i went to my class and i saw gigi waving at me  i went to my seat in the middle of my crush and my bffl (best friend for life).

                            Later
After school my friend asked if she wanted to come to the movies and bring some friends  i asked who and she told me to meet her at the school dinner party so i went home to change i change into something very cute. Looks cute i s0t4taid.

 I saw my friend with a group of people i went to her and said are these the we are going to the movies with us

I saw my friend with a group of people i went to her and said are these the we are going to the movies with us. Ofcourse she said  then gigi pulled  me away from the others she said you might have a chance today and i said a chance with who i said. Gigi gave me a dead i stare i look at her in counfusion

Then we walked back to the group and said  were back i took a good glance at the group there was gigi,my crush adam,fran,and jake at the group i was sad there was mostly boys but i said alright lets go and of we went to the movies.