Hell, again

Another day in Hell. Hadasaphorus was lying on Satan's three-person couch, while Satan was out taking care of the demons. He mentioned that they needed to eat chicken, which he had to get from his farm. As he did that, Hadasaphorus was thinking.

I'm so bored. I'm so bored. This show sucks. Oh my God, this show sucks.

It was only moments later that Satan jumped into his mancave. THUD!

"Holy shit!" Hadasaphorus jumped off his chair.

"Let's go." Satan asserted.

"Where?"

"God's sending us more." Satan explained.

"More what?" Hadasaphorus asked.

"He realized his method was wrong. He unlocked Heaven and Hell, and we'll be getting a shitton of souls to torture."

Hadasaphorus looked down in fear. "Oh, oh God. No! Does that...does that mean..."

"You're safe. Don't worry. I told God everything over the phone. He said as long as you agree to help me with the torture, you will be in no more pain. So, do you agree?

"I agree." Hadasaphorus felt bad.

>>Torture has been locked for Hadasaphorus<<

Immediately the heat of Hell dissipated. Hadasaphorus felt comfort. A familiar comfort as if he was taking a refreshing walk on Earth and listening to chill music. His eyes drooped momentarily as the affect spread through his body. Pain was no more.

"Can you believe this is the first time in millennia God agreed to give me something I asked for, no strings attached?"

"That's not surprising. I don't think God likes you very much."

That's an understatement.

"Anyways, given the events of the other, um, 'day,' I guess, God decided to open up Heaven and Hell to humans."

"And?"

"It's time to build torture chambers!" Satan jumped and squeaked in excitement.

Hadasaphorus refused.

"Look, it's either that or you get tortured." Satan said, plainly.

"Okay, I'll help." Hadasaphorus said, hurriedly and in fear.

And so, they built and built. Or, rather, Hadasaphorus did. Satan did nothing but watch TV. That frustrated Hadasaphorus, but he would remember that he was being spared from eternal torture. A small price for salvation, he supposed.

However, it wasn't easy. Satan never mentioned how many torture chambers needed to be built. It was well over a million. It took him, quite literally, several billion years to complete.

But eventually it was completed. And the human souls came in one by one to their torture chambers.