𝒢ℯ𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ ℛ𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓎

Rye's POV:
I'm sat on the train going into London when suddenly this really cute blonde guy asks if he can sit next to me. Without hesitation I agree and he takes his seat. I'm sure I've seen him before, he might've been the guy who caught my eye at in the station earlier. He quickly falls asleep with his head resting on my shoulder, he was so adorable.

Andy's POV:
I'm sat next to this extremely fit guy on the train this morning and pretended to fall asleep so I could get close to him. After some time, I can relax and I start to doze off. I am woken up by a sharp jolt and my head slips off his shoulder into his lap and i can feel his boner with my lips then saw him staring at me and biting his lip.

Rye's POV:
He was pressing his lips against my dick, of course I was hard. But I got the impression he wanted it as well. I rub his arm and cuddle him for 5 minutes then I feel his warm breath against my neck, his nose brushing against my cheek as he whispers "meet me at the toilet in 5." Now I know exactly what he wants and I giggle and he gets up to go to the toilet and I join him there in a few minutes. I get in there and see him getting his dick out and before he even tells me to, I lock the door and get on my knees. I keep thinking "Fuck, he's so big" and slowing down but every time I slow down he holds the back of my head and guides me.

Andy's POV:
"Such a good boy" I moan as I try not to scream from the feeling of his tongue against my dick. Next thing I see is him standing up, getting his dick out and pulling my jeans down. He grabs my ass then holds my waist as he enters me. It feels so good, I moan for him, almost scream. "D-daddy" I moan, he puts 2 fingers in my mouth for me to suck. I spit them out and moan "Daddy I'm gonna cum."

Rye's POV:
"Me too my prince, cum for me" I whisper in his ear before biting it then kissing his neck and keep thrusting into his tiny little ass. He looks so pretty bent over on his knees, my cum all over his back, a tear in his eye. I pick him up, wipe the tear from his face and kiss him as my dick touches his leg, still dripping with cum. "Did you enjoy that baby boy?" He just nods, unable to talk right now. "It's Andy isn't it?" He knods and I say, "Hi, I'm Ryan."

Andy's POV:
He cuddles me, pulls me close and comforts me after that. He was so amazing, he made me feel loved and like the kinky slut I am. "D-daddy Ryan." The only 2 words I could say at that time, I felt so stupid, he would surely hate me now. Instead, his eyes light up when he hears what I said as he strokes my dick teasing me. I giggle and pull him into a kiss and I kiss down his neck and his body right to the tip of his dick. I'm a mess but he looks at me like I'm the most adorable baby he's ever seen.

TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗰY ᖴIᖇᔕT ᔕᗰᑌT, TᕼOᑌᘜᕼT I ᗰIᘜᕼT ᗩᔕ ᗯᗴᒪᒪ. ᗴᑎᒍOY