eric idle

A girl in Tunisia...

You sat on the sand of Tunisia, checking over the script for Life of Brian. Terry Jones, the director of the film, wanted you to look over the script for grammar and mistakes because he trusted you with that stuff.

Eric Idle was sitting behind you on his chair, reading a book about World War Two, "Enjoying the script?" He asked you without taking his eyes off the pages.

While you looked at him, you thought it was rude that he wasn't looking at you, "Eric, please look at me when you're talking to me." You told him. He pursed his lips and looked at you, "Yes, I find the dialogue quite funny." You continued to speak as he closed his book and placed it on his lap.

"That's good. But you don't have to be a snobby bitch." He smirked at you. Ever since you started helping Python out, he's been starting fights with you. You had enough of his 'bullshit' so you threw the script down and stood in front of him.

"Listen here Idle, you have been a nonce to me since 1971. I don't know if you like me but it's a stupid way to show it." You sneered at him and threw his book on the ground as you took it out of his lap.

"Y/N, come on! I'm part of a comedy group! Am I not allowed to be funny?" He stood up in front of you as you backed away from him.

"Eat sand, Idle!" You hissed at him as you gave him a shove and walked away to find Jonesy.

"Oh come on I can't get enough of you Y/N! I like you a lot!" He ran up to you and gently grabbed your hand. Eric was always gentle with you and you didn't know why. Now you do.

"Eric cone on, you're just putting me on because you feel bad for making me mad." You crossed your arms as he placed his hands on your hips.

He brought his face closer to your neck and you felt his small breath against your skin, "I'm serious." He whispered then followed it with a gentle kiss.

"Then how come you always wanted to fight me?" You asked him while reluctantly placing your hands on his costume robe.

"Cause I wanted to get your attention..." He whispered again as you flashed him a smile then kissed his cheek.

"I'll see you on the flip side Idle." You patted his back and started to continue your journey to find Terry Jones.