Needles and Smiles: Hands of the wicked theory (Jefftey Keaton audio dramas)

So, some of you might not know this, but the Jeffrey Keaton series was created by a YouTuber named Mr Betty Kruger who does a great Jeff the killer impersonation, and watching his recent audio drama, The Wrath of Jeffrey Keaton, I came up with an idea as to what might happen in the next audio drama, Needles and Smiles: Hands of the wicked.

So warning, there will be spoilers for the ending of Wrath, so I suggest you go and check out parts one and two before reading this theory.

so this is my theory on the ending of Wrath, and what might have in Hands of the wicked, so I think that before Toby went to Slender Man, he sold Jane and Dr England to the SCP foundation. Then in the next audio drama, Jane and Dr England will escape from the SCP foundation, run into Jennifer and Brad from The House of Jeff the killer, then team up with Jeff to stop whatever evil Toby and Slender Man have planned for Spencer's proxies, and the world.

MBK said in a video that the last audio drama would end the story arcs of Jane, Toby, Jeff, and Dr England, and quite possibly Zac, I think what'll happen is Jeff will turn good and sacrifice himself which would kill him permanently, and Jane and Toby can't get married because it's creepypasta so that might not happen. so what I think will Ben is Toby will either die a villain and Jane will feel remorse for killing her friend who was like a brother to her, die a hero and betray Slender Man again, or betray Slender Man and go off to lay low on his own, still feeling bitter towards Jane for keeping Jeff's hoodie.

What do you guys think