CHAPTER 1

Hi everyone my name is lexie moonstar I'm officially 16 today but for you to understand me I'd have to go back I met Adrian tanner on a day like no other he was a sweet 10 year old boy I met next door to me we played together everyday we laughed and cried and only Adrian could comfort me but things turned dark very fast Adrian become a monster he killed a group of boys in front of me cause they bullied me it got worse at the time I never understood of why he was that way he was drenched in there blood and he kept looking at me with lust that day I ran from him out of fear three days later Adrian was convicted of man slaughter he was put in hells gate penatentory until he turns 21.

PRESENT DAY

Today is officially my 16th birthday I should be excited but I just feel like I'm missing something it's been awhile since I've thought about Adrian I do miss him he was my very first and best friend he has been in prison for man slaughter I begged my mother to let me go see him but she won't let me she said it's not a place for me even though my brother has been in prison and tomorrow he gets out he is in the same prison as Adrian.

I noticed there was a lot of movement happening in the tanner home that day I haven't been over to see them since the day Adrian was arrested as I was playing in the yard on the swing I noticed a shadow appear out of my eye and who it was shocked ...

I noticed there was a lot of movement happening in the tanner home that day I haven't been over to see them since the day Adrian was arrested as I was playing in the yard on the swing I noticed a shadow appear out of my eye and who it was shocked me Adrian tanner standing in front of me I fell off the swing and landed on him which caused him to fall backwards I blushed while looking into those blue sapphire eyes a-a-Adrian what are you doing here haha is that anyway to greet an old friend didn't you miss me princess I jump off of Adrian and I try to run he grabs my wrist and turns me around not this time you not gonna run from me I'm not gonna hurt you, just hear me out we were kids and I did what I did to protect you I didn't mean to make you fear me are you fucking kidding me you killed those kids in front of my eyes your a monster stay away from me I run off up to my room and start crying what have I done I didn't mean that I've missed him and he has changed a lot he is so hot know what's wrong with me.
Night falls over the tanner house what the fuck my princess has gotten wild I see I'm glad that means she is perfect for me how she stood up to me today got me so hard fuck I just wanted to ram my cock in her so bad right there and then but I have to wait I know she is still a virgin and I'm glad.