[2] ~Oh My God!~

It's already 5p.m and I still with this guy...but it's fun...because he's not disturbing me while I'm reading my book...

"Hey.." I know it's him...But I just ignore it... "Hey...Tasya!" he snatch my book...I looks at him with shock face and turned to the window "What did you want".....I said while looking outside the window..."I'm bored..." I look at him..he's pouting..'Omg so fucking cute...arghhh I'm blushing' ..but i tried to make my straight face..."idc"...i said while looking outside the window...

"Can you look at me.."..."No"..."Please Tasya" he's pleaded at me...'oh god'...."What'd your wan-" I turned to him and his face was inches apart from me...

"Hey..." he's fucking smirking...OH MY GODDD..."I- I-"...."I what?"...my tongue isn't working....'Come on Tasya...say something'....

Then somethings disturbing us..it's my phone vibrates...'Are you serious...you're really disturbing this good moment...'

"Hello Tasya!"
.
"Ye- Yes"
.
"Hey where are you...I'm infront of school...I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes..."
.
"I- I'm sorry Linda...I can't go home until 6p.m...."
.
"Why?"
.
"Cause w-" I feels someone staring at me..It's Jackson...he's smirking....
.
"We?...ouh...I'll guess...it's must be Jackson...and Prof.Mack punished you guys because annoyed to each other while the others are focused to the class...Hahaha that's a good story...okay sorry for disturbing...bye....have some fun!..."
.
"Wait Lind-"

She's turned off the call..."I hate you.." I said while looking at the phone...

"So I guess we'll stay in here until 6p.m" he said while resting his head on the desks...I looks at him and then my phone and it's already 6p.m...

"Hahaha...but..I guess we're not...good bye!" I quickly run to the doors and shout "See you again playboy!"

"Hahaha we'll see...."

----------------------

I'm in front of my school....calling Linda....but she's not answering...I've calling him for 6 time....'I think I'll just text him'

"Hey again...wanna ride.." ...I know it's Jackson...Arghh I thought I'll not seeing him anymore "No"...then he comes to me and take my chin for look at him..."Come on I know you want it.." he said and smirking then winked his eyes...

Then I'm thinking about 'some thing'...my eyes wide...'Wait..did he mean something shi-' "Wtf did you talking about Jackson!....such a fuckboy why the heck did you talking like that...ewww watch your dirty mou-" he cover my mouth...."Wtf no no...such a dirty minded...I mean the car...do you want to take a ride...or not"
I blushed a little and then I pushed his hand from my mouth and said "No" I started walking..
"Oh so you wanna walking...ok then..bye"

'But my home was so far did I do the right choice or not...I think not I should just take a ride with Jackson although he is fucking bad boy' then I called his name...

"Ummm....Jackson!...I- can I go with you.." .... he look at me and giggles...he's quite cute sometimes... "Haha that's my girl" he wanna pats my head but I avoid it and say "Don't touch me"... "Hahaha okay okay..."

After we're in his car it's was a awkward silent for a moment... "So where's your home" he said break the silent..."My home at ***** Road ****** ******" .... "Okay then here we go"....

-----------------------

After we arrive to my house I get out of his car "Thanks..." I said..."Hahaha welcome...you cute sometimes y'know..." he smile and then waved at me...

I get into my house and scream "Oh My God!! He's so fucking cute!!!!He say I'm cute!!! Argh!!!"
My little sis and my mom run to me "Hey shut up sis...you're so loud" and then my mom say "Hey are you crazy why'd you screaming"
I looks at my mom and my little sis... "Hahaha nothing"

Then I run straight to my bedroom and jumped on my bed...I cover my face with my fluffy Ryan pillow...and rolled to right and left on the bed....I'm blushing so bad...

And after the long ass blushing I'm fall into sleep...

Meanwhile my mom and my little sis...."Mommy why'd sis scream like that?" .... "I don't know Mia I think she's craz-" .... "What!! She's crazy?!..then we should call the police or kill her" ... "Mia not that...I mean... crazy in love" ...Mia do his disgusting face and then say "Ewww this time I really want to kill her mommy" ... "Don't do that...Now go to sleep" and then Mia run to his room...

Continue

----------------------------

Words count 777

A/N : Sorry for not uploading so long...I'm busy with exam...and btw I'm sorry with my grammar...English not my first language....(: