7

the amount of yapping that comes out of jaemin's mouth is unbelievable, but nothing and no one can beat doyoung.

hyuck thought they were just gonna have a proper and happy lunch, till jeno decided to leave them behind for a video game.

"i swear to god, if you do this again, i will chop your dick off in the middle of us having sex." jaemin glared at the older. "that was hot-" renjun slapped him across the back of the head.

"do you understand?" the chinese fellow asked, his tone menacing. "y-yes sir." jeno nodded quickly out of fear.

jesus christ. donghyuck thought, watching as the situation calmed down, finally.

"what's so special about that game anyway?" taeil looked up from his book, his eyebrows furrowed. "i-it just looked so interesting, so i went to check it out of habit," the younger replied, putting a hand on his nape.

"oh you're such a cutie!" jaemin then squeezed jeno into one of his famous hugs, letting out a small squeal. the bleach blonde haired male noticed that renjun had a pout on his face.

"c'mere and hug me," said jaemin, opening his arms wider.

"how about y'all eat first before i throw your food in the trash," donghyuck joked, a sad smile on his face.

truly, did he miss mark.

all 15 boys shared a look as hyuck held his head down, playing with his food.

'should we tell him?' jaehyun mouthed. they all shook their heads rapidly. hyuck looked up and all their expressions went back to their previous ones.

'someone please tell him!' lucas mouthed as well, his friends signaling for him not to do it. "man, i really miss mark." hyuck looked up to see that the guys still have their previous expressions on.

"well would ya' look at that, break time's over," ten spoke and he looked at his watch. the others nodded, some discarding the dirty tissues they held.

the group walked back to their departments and they swore that something didn't feel right.

yuta sat down on his chair, feeling uneasy. the others seemed to catch up with it. hyuck had finally reached his floor and felt the same with the others; something wasn't right.

he sat down, pulled out his laptop and began to skim through the documents.

silence filled the room, the ac serving as white noise till hyuck heard banging.

he let out an annoyed sigh, grabbing his retractable baton from his bottom desk drawer.

indeed he was nervous as he heard footsteps and screams from outside his door.

putting away his stuff, he slowly stood up. the door then barged open to reveal several men in black who held guns of all sorts.

"who the fuck are you people?" was the last thing haechan said before being knocked out.

***

mark sat down in front of the monitor, watching as hyuck looked around his room suspiciously before taking out his laptop and turning it on.

to be honest, mark had the same feeling too.

minutes later, a group of men barged into the room and mark's eyes immediately grew wide.

grabbing his phone, he dialed doyoung's number. please pick up, mark muttered under his breath as they pistol whipped hyuck, knocking the latter out.

"hello?" a shaky voice could he heard from the other line.

"where the fuck are you?! bang chan's team just took donghyuck!" mark exclaimed, grabbing the silenced pistol from under his bed, and tucked it in his jacket.