Come On To Me.

All Rights Reserved for Billionaire Stole My Panties © by Tajanara Scott aka Afrodite107.
Under no circumstances must this book be copied, vandalized, stolen, changed nor translated (without permission), ask and you shall receive. I don't tolerate plagiarism; everything you see is what pops out of my big-headed brain. Thank you and enjoy it.

This is a spin-off series to Billionaire Stole My Panties.
-
Chapter 1.

Have you ever felt so empty inside? Like you didn't have a purpose in life? Or that you could fade out of existence and no one would notice? I've felt that way for a long time then—I'm balls dropped....and well—life has been amazing ever since. I clapped at least 4 cheeks a week. I won't go more than that because I can only take so much...especially since I'm going to school. Sex great and all but my dream of becoming a chef is greater. I opened my eyes, groaning. My head was pounding, like someone was drilling a hole though it.

Something moved beside me scaring me shitless. What the fuck? I swear to God, Joey if you put Shiloh in my bed again—I'm going to kill you. I almost elbowed it when it kissed my neck but after it pressed its body against me, I relax a bit and judging by the size of its body I knew it was a woman. I frowned. Who the hell is this? I thought back to the party last night. It was a late birthday bash we held every year for our maternal cousin, Christof. It must have been one hell of a party because I can't remember shit.

What I can remember was my twin, Eli, and I arriving late because we had an issue getting the alcohol, us being underage and all, we called our oldest brother, Jiovanni, to buy it for us but everything else after that was a blur. I looked under the covers at my naked, painted covered body. I shook my head. I seriously need to stop drinking so much. I glanced over at her, she's also naked and covered in paint. I dropped the covers and laid down. Me being naked isn't a surprise but this woman is....maybe, I got lucky. But why is she still here? It's morning for crying out loud.

Damn, some people make things harder than they need to be. She trailed kisses up my jaw as she groped me. I looked at her, trying my best to keep my face neutral. It's too early for me to start hating people already. Stop.

She lifted her head, smiling at me. "Good morning." She said. I swear to God, her morning breath almost knocked me off the face of the earth. Christ help me. I shifted my head away from her, taking her in. She's blonde, not a real one. Her pretty, round face had a cute little nose and big, blue eyes. She's slender with huge, fake knockers. How do I know they're flake? Just trust me, I'm an expert at this. Don't ask me how...I just know.

"Morning," I said, sitting up and stretching. "What time is it?" I asked, as she ran her hands over my chest. I cringed then I whined when my hangover gave me a horrible reminder that I still had one. She ran her fingers down my spine. Lady, your time with me is up, now seriously stop touching me before I call my sister and she will fight you.

"6:00, why?" She asked, when I got out of the bed, stretching again. My body was aching like crazy. What the fuck did I do last night? Did Eli and I have a cart....oh shit! I'm just realizing we're in my parents' bedroom. Fuck my life. Mom is going to KILL ME. I looked around, mentally digging my own grave. I've never seen this room messy before and it's making me develop a cold sweat. I looked down at my feet. There's a used condom on my mother's favourite blue mat. Yeah, she's going to cremate my ass when she's done. At least I used protection.

"I got school," I answered, tossing her neon yellow dress at her. She caught it, her eyes widened.

"University....right?" She asked, dryly.

"Nope, high school." I lied, taking her black, lacy panties off the nightstand. They're a nice, completely laced. I almost didn't want to give them back. Ok, listen here—I'm not a panty creep or anything...I just like seeing good quality panties. There's nothing creepy about admiring a good pair. "I'm a sophomore," I said, nonchalantly.