Part (5)

(Jungkooks POV)

I'm....I don't really know how to describe the feeling. It's literally the worst feeling ever.

You ever feel like your drowning and can't breath. Feeling like your heads going to explode.

You want to give up and open your mouth...but you can't...you feel like your heart is heavy.

You want to give up but something keeps you from it...someone...

I can't do it anymore I just can't...I can't move on. I can't forget about him I just can't.

It's not fair....it's not fair what he did to me when I didn't deserve it.

It's not fair that I can't hate him...but when was life ever fair.
__________________________________
(3rd POV)

Jungkook sat down with his friends and suddenly they decided to go to Jimins room.

He followed them cluelessly and he wished he hadn't moved from his place on the couch.

They all got in and Jimin got in last...he locked the door behind him and put the key in his pocket.

"Now you can't run away". Jimin said seeing the shocked expression on the youngers face.

"Kookie you need to listen to Jimin". Jin whispered to the younger pulling him down to sit on the bed.

"What's going on?" Jungkook was confused to say the least, they were acting all weird and stuff.

He didn't like how they were acting one bit.

"Let's talk about Taehyung". Jimin said standing in front of the boy arms crossed on his chest.

"NO...I told you I don't want to talk about him." Jungkook muttered

He hated how as soon as the subject about tae came up he felt like crying.

"I don't want to talk about him...please I can't do it". Jungkook whispered holding back his tears.

"I'm sorry Kookie but you need to listen". Jimin said looking at the younger with a look of pity.

He knew the younger was on the verge of tears but he needed to hear Taes explanation.

(TIME SKIP)

(Jungkooks POV)

I was frozen...

I couldn't speak...I couldn't move...I felt numb.

Jimin told me what had actually happened. I can't believe what I had done.

I didn't give him time to explain...I didn't listen to him and now...now I'm gonna lose him for good.

He's leaving...he's moving to America with his sister.

At this moment I broke down...I couldn't take it all at once.

It was all my fault...it's all my fault.

I ignored him...I ignored him for a week because I was fucking stubborn.

Fuck me and my stubbornness...I can't lose him...I just can't.

(3rd POV)

"You're lying right?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears...he couldn't accept it.

"I'm sorry Kookie....but his plane is leaving in 40 minutes". Jimin said his heart breaking at the sight of the younger.