Rise of The Runaways

You all stand still anger in the air
"Let's go get back what's left of our family." You say to them while walking towards the warehouse. They follow you
" The bandana, I didn't give you yours yet. " Andy says, he hands you a black bandana with a half jaw stitched on it.
" Thanks. We can use them for something.
Like?
I don't know. Don't ask me these questions right now man.
Sorry."
When you walk back into the warehouse you go straight to the corner on the left. You had left clothes from fall out . You lift the floor board and grab the black bag of clothes and change into a dark red flannel button up & your old black jeans that are torn at the knees.
" I think that we should all change then? " Benn says.
" Look the blonde is using his brain! The fallout really has been hard for you?"
Brayden says to him.
You chuckle.
They start changing and you go up stairs to the office that's has some type of weapons. As your going back down you hear the heavy steps. You stop and start going down slowly until that one God damn step that's squeaks and your cover is blow. But no. No heavy steps hitting the ground towards the steps.
You run down the stairs just to see Benn muscular body
" Damn son. You got a good body. What the fuck no mind not now. Stick to the agenda." you think to yourself.
" Hurry up. " You whisper loud enough for them to hear
" Is anyone up stairs?
No you were the only one.
Then hurry the fuck up because someone is.
How did they get here?
How the fuck do I know? Now move."
You all rush to get bags as quietly as you can. Then your the fuck head who sneezes all fucking squeaky and shit.
" Fuck."
You hear the boots running up to the upstairs door.
You grab the keys, & the vest. You run and tell to Benn " CATCH." then throw the keys towards him. He fucking drops them.
" Dear fucking God really Bennett?" You say under your breath.
He starts the engine and takes towards the gates.
"DRIVE THREW THEM! MAN GO!" Andy yells