🎀Jaden hossler and Anthony reeves🎀

"Babe are you almost ready?" You yell to Jaden as you walk out of the bathroom. Jaden walks out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his waist. "Yeah I'll be ready in a few minutes Jaden says as he walks over to the bed. He takes a few steps and the towel slips down a little. You face turns hot and your eyes grow wide. Jaden quickly tightens the towel up and grabs his clothes. You can't help but feel just a little turned on. You start to think about all of the things you want to do with him. You start to rub yourself forgetting about everything. You let a few moans slip out here and there until Jaden walks back into the room causing you to jump. "Oh- uhm sorry, I was just" Jaden cuts you off by pinning you on the bed. Your body's are so close you can feel the bulge in his pants. "Jaden we don't have time for this, we have to leave soon" you said stopping him. "I can call Anthony and tell him something came up and we can't make it tonight" Jaden said giving you his best puppy dog eyes. "Fine but only because I'm horny" you say giving him a wink. Jaden gets up and quickly texts Anthony telling him we won't be able to go to dinner tonight. "Babygirl I've been wanting to do this for so long" Jaden says climbing back on top of you. "Hold on babe I have an idea" you said giving him a smirk. You walk over to your closet and get out a pair of handcuffs. You go over to the bed and handcuff his hands to the bed frame. Normally Jaden is the dominate one but you wanted to change that up. You unbuttoned his shirt and leave kisses down his stomach tracing his abs with your tongue. You pull down his pants along with his boxers. You start to suck his dick very slowly making want you even more. "Y/N please don't do this" Jaden groans out. "What do you want me to do them baby" you ask making him beg for you. " I want you to suck my dick princess" Jaden said softly. The sound of his voice sent shivers down your spine. You started to suck his dick. You took him in and managed not to gag. "Fuck princess I'm about to" Jadens sentence is cut if by Anthony walking in. "Shit, I just came over to see if y'all were ok but damn may I join" Anthony said jokingly. You look over a Jaden to see him surprisingly considering it. "Jaden are seriously considering this?" You say shocked. "I mean you did say you've always wanted to try a threesum" Jaden said. "Fine whatever" you say rolling your eyes. "Hell yeah" Anthony says taking his shirt off. "If we're gonna do this I think we need to switch places" Jaden says tugging at the handcuffs. You take off the handcuffs. Jaden flips you over and puts the handcuffs on you with them attached to the head board. "Let's finish what we started" Jaden says as he thrusts his dick into your mouth. At the same time Anthony slams himself into going faster than you thought was possible. Your eyes rolled back in your head and you moaned into Jadens dick. "Fuck Y/N you feel so good" Anthony says as he goes even faster. Anthony kept hitting tour g spot over and over making you moan uncontrollably. Anthony's thrust got sloppier and sloppier. You could tell he was about to cum but before you did you came on him. He then came after you letting out a moan. Jaden came soon after that and took off your handcuffs he laid down and sat you on top of him sliding his dick into your ass. "Fuck daddy it's not gonna fit" you moaned out of pain. "Shh, princess it's gonna be okay" Jaden whispers in your ear. He grabs your hips and bounces you up and down. Anthony starts to rub your clit as fast as he could. While he did this you started to pump his dick with your hand. Anthony leaned in still rubbing your clit. He stuck his long ass tongue down your throat as he kissed you roughly. Jaden started going faster making you a moaning mess. Your legs started going numb and your body starts to shake. Jaden came and you following him. You finished pumping Anthony with your hand until he came too. Anthony pushes me down on the bed. Anthony started to eat you out using his long tongue taking your body places it's never been. You feel yourself reaching your climax and right before you cum Anthony stops making you mad. He switches places with Jaden and he starts eating you out making you reach your climax almost immediately. You cum in his mouth and he swallow it and licks the rest up. He kisses you after so you can taste yourself. You lay under the covers as Anthony walks out the door. "Thanks did the good time" he says winking at you. "We need to do that more often" Jaden says to you as he puts his boxers back on. "We'll see" you say giving him a smirk. You guys cuddle for awhile and Jaden falls asleep. You play with his hair until your eyes start to get heavy and you drift off to sleep.

A/N: So this story was really bad. I didn't really know what to write and this was kinda choppy, but I hope you enjoy. <3