twenty eight

jisung pov

we all decided on the song x ( equis ) by nicky jam.

" yah, lets do this part of the song !! " jisung said
" okay! " i replied
" i just thought of something, during this particular part of the song, we ' control ' each other... "

as we continued to discuss the dance moves, i noticed renjun hyung being extremely silent, like he was deep in thought.

what is he thinking about?

" renjun hyung, are you listening?? "

" a - ah... yes... " he snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me.

" what do you think about that move? "

" not bad... i think it would look nice..."

" okay "

we continued to choreograph the dance, with renjun hyung this time.

time skip

" end!! we are done with this dance! "

jisung flopped on the floor, exhausted. renjun snickered as he sat down beside jisung.

all of a sudden, the door opened ajar, and the teacher looked over. her face filled with realisation and faced us again. she clapped loudly to get our attention.

" ah! class, i forgot to inform you all about it. we are having a nee classmate join us today!! come on in, jiyoung ah!! "

we are collectively looked over to the door, curious of how the girl looks like.

a girl slightly curly black hair and a small frame walked into the classroom.

oh my gosh, she is really pretty....

i heard jiaye beside me burst into giggles, and i snapped my head over to look at her. i noticed that renjun is trying his best not to busrt into laughing.

' why? ' i mouthed.

' your face ' she replied, going back to her fit of laughter.

" annyeonghaseyo, i am jiyoung, wong jiyoung."

even her voice is angelic...

renjun pov

my jaws dropped as i spelled out her initials.

wong - w
ji - j
young - y

oh my god.. it was not jiaye huh...

i looked over at jiaye, confused.

but both of them have the same initials... is it coincidence or what...

im soo confused

i didnt hear whatever the teacher said next.

jiaye pov

i held in my laughter as soon as the teacher started talking.

" welcome jiyoung!! we are currently having a project whereas i will group you with another guy to create a choreography. "

jiyoung nodded.

wah.. she's really pretty..

" let me see... ah! since jiaye's group has an extra member, ill pick.... jisung then!! "

i looked over to see jisung's expression. it was mixed with happiness and awkwardness.

he flashed his gummy smile as he raised his hand and waved it at jiyoung.

jiyoung blushed and looked down to the floor, while approaching us. jisung moved forward to give her space.

i scooted over to renjun, nudging him in the arm.

" yah! what are you thinking about? so deep in thoughts huh? "

" h - huh? " he looked over to me, and over to jisung.

" he is partnered with jiyoung. looks like we have to modify our dance moves..."

" o - oh.. "

i noticed that a slight pained expression flash across his face. he stared at the back of jiyoung. i felt a few stabs on my heart.

why am i feeling hurt and jealous...

" ok class, you may continue to practice your dance. "

i shook off the feeling, continuing to try to modify to moves.

slightly longer update today!! im sorry i didnt keep to my promise, i feEL BAD 😭😭 im super sorry but im sure a lot of yall know whats happening these days, i hope yall can understand me 😊😊