New OC - Yumen

《Name》 "My name is Yumenal Joseph, now what do you want?"

《Age》"I'm twenty-eight, geez take your time..."

《Nick》 "My nickname Yumen, but everyone calls me that anyway."

《Codename》 "What, for the resistance or in the military?" - Resistance: Dynamite. Military: Jaegerbomb.

《Ethnicity》 "I'm American, but none of these idiots know that, so don't go tellin''em."

《Appearance》 "You don't get the pleasure of knowing what I look like, alright? I don't know if you'll blow my cover like an asshole."

《Outfit》

"Alright, I'm blending in- okay? Don't look so judgemental

"Alright, I'm blending in- okay? Don't look so judgemental."

《Personality》 "My brothers in arms here call me prideful and trustworthy, slightly ironic, am I right?" - Yumen is considered proud and caring for his cause, listening to what locals have to say and acting on their behalf- but that's in Urzikstan... in America he's the most crafty and misleading person you'll ever come across, though he always gets his way by mimicking those around him.

《Species》 "I'm a human, you f-ckin idiot."

《Effectiveness》"Considering I've been here for over three years now, I'd say I'm pretty damn well effective." - 100% effective until proven otherwise.

《Rank》 "Here, I'm one of the leading lieutenants, though I'm normally found controlling another section of Urzikstan than the lady herself."

《Team Role》 "Here, you may as well call me God." - Commander

《Weapons》 Primary - AK-47 Sidearm - PMM/ Makarov pistol Melee - KA-BAR Tanto

《Equipment》
- PRR/ Radio
- C4 (On occasions)

《Family》 "I had a wife and two kids, but that's my sob story for when I first got into this rebellion."

《Strengths》
- Professional lier and espionage expert.
- Trained rigorously before being sent to Urzikstan, memorised all fighting styles of Martial arts, and some other odd fighting styles.
- Has friends in high places because of his job description.
- Permenant resolve and determination. (Always gets shit done)

《Weaknesses》
- Doesn't take orders from anyone but himself, and possibly high-high command.
- Partial trigger finger.
- CQC is his speciality, so long distant fighting isn't exactly his forte.
-

Can't work in a group properly unless it's part of his being undercover.

《Backstory》"I was trained for for four years from the age of twenty-one, so I had to stay away from everyone I used to know just so people couldn't get leverage on me. When I was placed in as a sleeper agent, they didn't brainwash me like the previous ones, they just sent me; I have not idea as to why."

《Likes》 "Being by myself, all of that edgy stuff."

《Dislikes》"Taking orders from pompous asshole military soldiers, if they had to be here for three years, they'd get the gist of things."

《Others》"I'm a... sleep agent? Did I tell you that already? Hehe..."