chap 4.

it was almost 11p.m and you didnt know time flies so fast when you are busy thinking about going or not.

"i should go right?"
you go out, dressed up in cute pink oversized hoodie with a comfy sweatpants.

"oh my god, i thought you cancelled it or what?"your brother rise up from his couch, grabbing his keys to his bike

your brother rise up from his couch, grabbing his keys to his bike.

"no, ive been thinking about it a lot. i can walk anyway! thanks!"
your brother put down his keys and put on his coat. he send you out of your apartment and watched you leave until you were out of sight. he might be the annoying brother you can have, but he still loves you no matter what.

you arrived at the han river park. you saw they were few people around there. you checked up to your phone. they were a lot of unread messages from him. you kinda feel regret about it.

you walked down to see a man standing in a brown coat, facing through the river

you walked down to see a man standing in a brown coat, facing through the river. you run up to him because you had a feeling that it was him. you didnt expect that you'd be hitting his chest when you failed to stop your momentum.

"oh my god, are you okay?"
he catched you and helped you to stand.

"i am... i am sorry... for being so late..."
you tried to catch your breath as you were talking to him. you tried to stand up straight.

"oh my god. you're cold. did u really just run from your home to see me?"
he asked you, handing his coat to you. wrapping you in it. you nodded, a bit flustered by his actions. you thought he was going to be mad, instead he is cool about you making him wait 3 hours standing in the cold.

"i am so sorry."
you said. repeatingly saying sorry to him. he just chuckled, and didn't bother to ask why you were late.

"its cold, and youre wearing thin clothes like this, young lady. youre about to catch a cold."
he said. you werent be able to look at his face straight. as he keeps looking away.

the moment you realised, you looked at him. cupping his face without realisation. you can see he blushed as his face warms up to your hand.

"sik-k? hey!"
you laughed.

"you recognised me already?"
he laughed it too. and slowly pushed your hands away.

"im sorry, i was just so shocked."

"well i can see you are. yeah i am minsik. kwon minsik."

"this is why you always talked about haon in the chat like you know him for years!!"
you giggled. knowing that he is the guy named minsik you chatted in instagram.

"well i should have introduce my name properly. i am jo johyun, nice to meet you, sik-k."
you pressed the word sik-k.

"heyyyyy, just call me minsik. i want you to call me minsik, not sik-k."
he said while covering his face.

"why are you so shy?"
you asked him although you were shy too. you never know a rapper other than haon will be this cute.

"its just..... youre so cute up close."
he giggled again. his cute nose piercing shines through the dim light of the park.

"youuu.... too."
you said. did i just flirt? you thought to yourself.

"thanks?"
you both giggled together. both feeling each other is cute and being shy to each other. looking away, stealing glances. you walked to the nearest seat.

you realised one thing that he lends you the coat, leaving him with the thinnest sweater you ever saw.

"hey! its cold! why you give me this? i think you need to wear-"
he cut your sentences.

"no! its fine, its fine, its fine."
he smiled and blushed.

"you know what? we can share."
you smiled and put the coat infront of you and you both were covered with it. not like completely covered, but atleast not that cold.

"i was late just now... because i thought i shouldnt be meeting you."
you talked to him after a sudden silence from both of you.

"why? you don't believed me?"
he faced you. changing his positions so he can see you clearly.

".....yeah. i mean, who knows if youre not real. if- if- youre bad."
you said, stuttering when you caught his eyes.

"but im not bad. i swear!"
he smiled cutely. he looks like a gummy bear. you wished you can just poke his cheeks.

"okay, ill believe you, minsik."
that received a good blush that you can see him turning into red.

"ahhhhhhh, im blushing. stop it."
minsik pushed you slightly. you laughed it off. oh hes cute.

"anyway, can we exchange numbers?"
he asked you, pulling his phone. you typed in your number.

"what should i saved your name?"

"you can just put any names you want as long as you know thats my number"

"you need a nickname."
he said, pointing at you.

"give me one then. haon calls me a pig"
you smiled brightly without even feel that haon is insulting you by calling you a pig.

"thats not the name ive been looking for! but cute hahahaha what if- pumpkin?"

"heyyyyyyyyy! are you saying you picked the name because my face is round like a pumpkin?"
you pushed him slightly. he nodded.

"okay whatever it is."
you said, still unaware the meaning is.

"oh... lemme send you home, its so so so late already. i hope you dont catch a cold because of me."
minsik said, getting up from the seat. you get up too, his coat still in your hands.

he leads you to his car. it was the same car you saw when you and haon passed the aomg building as you remembered it.

"hey have you been picking up haon lately?"
you asked although you remembered it to be months ago.

"yeah.. like literally everytime."
oh, you were right. you told him your neighbourhood, and your apartment.

you bid goodbye, and he looked at you signalling you to call him when you arrived at your apartment.