1- No More Dream

"Jungkookie-ah..." Jimin paused as he tried to tuck a certain piece of dark hair into his snapback hat for the fourth time." I like a lot of things about Jungkook, he's very cute and shy." Jimin finished into the microphone, the other members followed up with sounds of agreement and laughter. The radio host cleared her throat light as she turned to the maknae." And Jungkook, do you agree with your members?"
"Ah...no not really...." Jungkook tried to respond, but was clearly embarrassed." And why not?"
"Just...I don't know." He laughed awkwardly." I don't think I'm the cutest in the group. For example..." Jungkook's eyes flickered over to watch Jimin from across the table as he thought." I don't have perfect hair like Jin hyung."
"Damn straight."
"Jin hyung!!!"
"Hyung! You can't say that on live radio!" Namjoon scolded and Jin's face paled.
After their schedule was done for the day and all the boys made it back to the dorm, Jungkook migrated to the shared bedroom and plopped down on the floor, enjoying the peace while it lasted. The others were probably either deciding on what to do with dinner, or how Jin possibly made their public image as a rookie group go down. His eyes flickered until they landed on a yellow condom kicked underneath Jin's bunk. He tilted his head as he approached it to get a better look at hit. He remembered that Jin got it at a fan meet as some sort of gag gift. He reached underneath to grab it, reading the packaging. He never tried one on before and he did always wonder how it would end up fitting on him; he was a teenage boy after all. Curiosity killed the cat and Jungkook smuggled the yellow packet into the bathroom, licking the door behind him.  He quickly pulled down his pants and underwear, before realizing that he should probably be erect for this. He bit his lip and thought. He didn't have any good mental material to just pull from on the spot. He wasn't perverted like Jin. He gripped his length and started with small movements as he tried to think about multiple scenarios, a hot girl, a teacher, some guy with heavy eyeliner and messy hair in a snapback. He sucked in a breath at the idea that was just put into his head. He instantly felt guilty about the thought, but the way his sensitive area between his thighs twitched convinced him to keep imagining his band mate's plump lips.
He slowly closed his eyes and let his hand get him hard, wishing it was Jimin's smaller hand. He wanted Jimin to be there to stare into his eyes with his hot expressions and whiny attitude. Jungkook forced himself to pause in order to rip open the condom packet and slide the plastic on snugly. He stared down at it for awhile, before his erection started bothering him so he decided to take it off and finish his business with imaginary Jimin before any of the other members had the chance to bother him. He really didn't know what to do with the condom afterwards; he couldn't just throw it in the trash because it would be too easy for someone out of the seven of them to find it. He didn't even really use it and felt bad about wasting it. He ultimately decided to hide it under his pillow for now. 
Dinner happened as normal, with Jimin sitting next to him as normal and joking with him. Jungkook laughed along of course, totally not thinking about how he jerked off to the thought of his band member with the most stage presence.
Later at night when he was pretty sure that he was the only one still awake in the shared bedroom, he really thought about what happened in the bathroom, but decided to just chalk it up to hormones and it being just a phase; because after all, all of his members were really attractive.