1

Coreys pov:

I've been in hospital for weeks now, I miss everyone. Especially Olivia my girlfriend. She has been travelling to the Uk and she was there when I had a accident, I could have died...luckily Brenen saved me although he's the one with the jet-ski that landed on top of me but he saved me. Now I'm in a hospital bed with all these broken bones.
Life's been hard I'm hardly allowed to move, I have to be in the same bathroom as someone else when I go for a shower or a bath, I have to use a wheel chair. Brenen had came to apologise before and has done so many more, everyone had came to see me. Well everyone accept Olivia.
Suddenly my phone started ringing and I picked it up to see her name I smiled to myself
Princess😍🤪❤️:
Hey baby boy! I'm back today!!
WAIT REALLY? Princess! Please tell me this isn't a joke.
No jokes baby, I've just landed, I'm grabbing us both a change of cloths and be right there.
Well I've missed you princess
I've missed you too baby.
Tell me all about the Uk when you get here! I want to know how much fun you had there
Of corse baby, anyone visited you today?
Nope. Just been board here.
Well when I come over you will have me.
Good, I love you.
I love you more.
Don't think you do baby.
Yeah I do
Nope, fuck me princess you don't understand how many painful days I have to go through in here. I love and missed you more.
I can't baby.
Can't what?
Fuck you babe, your in hospital and very hurt right now.
Mhm so you was planning on fucking me when you got back if I wasn't here.
No I planned on teasing you baby, we are 15.
(I know Corey wasn't 15 when this happened but let's just go with it)
Yeah.
Unless...
Whoah...don't start something you can't finish.
Trust me I think I could.
Mhm you wait and see.
In the hospital?
Maybe. You'll have to find out.
Okay. I'll see you soon baby, I just have to go to our house. I just pulled up.
Okay baby, bye. Love you.
Love you too, bye.

(Okay so I write 'our house' even though there 15, basically so...they still live with there parents but Olivia moved in with Corey and his family)

I was waiting, it doesn't take long from our house to the hospital. About 30mins at the most. Fuck I've missed her so much and then what I have planned for us.
About 20 minutes later the door opened and I saw Olivia with a bag full of our cloths.
O:"BABY!"
She closed the door and ran over to me dropping the bag as she hugged me.
C:"hey baby, how have you been?"
I:"worried for you!."
I moved over a little so she could sit in bed with me.
As she got into the bed with me I smiled and kissed her.
C:"I've missed you baby."

(Okay so first chapter is going to be short but trust me the rest will be longer!)