Red is alone (not complet yet)

Red:
Why did that person kiss me? I thought when I came home and mom was angry at me again -_-
-Where have you been young lady? She said with a dark and scary voice,-I was out for a walk in the forest is that a problem? I said, mom just looked at me angry and then she walked away and I walked to my room as always
- I wish someone loved me..., I said and fell asleep on my bed (bc I am lazy :>)

Fray:
I wanted to meet Red again so I followed her home and sat in the bushes (bc yes) after some time I heard a woman talk to Red, I kinda got angry when I heard her voice she sounds like a spoiled brat.
After some more time I sneaked into Red's room she was sleeping... so cute I thought when her mom bursted threw the door her mom stared at me for a minute and so was I (but at her) then I ran away to another room in the house.

Luna (the mom):
I stared at the person in Red's room and then I got very angry at Red to bring that person into her room without telling me so I slapped her very hard so she woke up,
Red who tf was that person in your room?! I said and when I saw her sad face I felt kinda bad so I did go away.

Red:
I was surprised when I woke up by a hard slap and then I almost started to cry and mom saw that and she walked away..
Her question tho... who did she mea- Fray! Did come to my mind right before I heard mom scream, I ran down the stairs to mom and saw Fray and Laxy (I am to lazy to write how she knows Fary's sisters name) I was in shock and I just stood there watching them.

Fray:
I saw Red but didn't say anything and my sister did hold a tight grip around me, I started to struggle and I started to cry I think Red saw that because she looked at me sad...

A note from me:
So idk what to write so yeah