Chapter 1

It was a typical day.I was coming home from School,a lot of kids where talking about hockey or something,and the bus came late.This was around the time everyone was getting prepared for Halloween,so,as tradition,the Bus Driver told us about a legend from when he was young.That day,he talked about the Curse of Dreadbear.I still remember the way he described the myth...
"They said if you wandered of at Midnight on Halloween,you would find an ancient temple.The People who dared to enter were cursed by the mythical Dreadbear.They say the vision of him would never go away.His stitched up robotic body would frighten the people.As legend says,after they go insane,Dreadbear opens up the hatch on his head and put's them in.The last thing they would see where his dead,glowing eyes staring right into your soul."

He was always so descriptive and had that scary tone,despite being quite friendly.My friend,Sam,was pretty much laughing out of his seat."What's so funny?" I asked."It sounds so fake." he said."You know what?Let's debunk the Curse."
"I don't think that's a good idea boys" said the Driver."I've had a friend do the curse.I never heard from him again."
"Yeah yeah,you guys ready to prove him wrong?" he said."Fine.it's not my fault if we all die." I said."Let's do it"