Secrets

Hewo. (`・ω')" This is a suggestion from @Itzmeyomoma  and I don't think my ideas are good enough so pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase if u have suggestions, please write them in the comments or I might decided to give up on this storie sooner or later. And I'm SO sorry for not posting lately. I have been relly tired and I'm planning on posting another chapter after this (if I have time) to help me catch up for how late I am. ;w; Soooooooooo.. once again... I'M SO SORRY!!!

~This is happening in the normal world after they escpaed~

~3rd person point of vue~

Finally. After so many years of hard work, Ray, Emma and Norman has finally escaped the demon world. Emma and Norman even got a little bit closer to each other. Ray on the other hand, got more... distant. He avoided his friends, he isolated himself more and he tried to avoid all social interaction with anyone. Emma didn't notice anything. But Norman did. Every thingle time he tried to ask him what was wrong, Ray will instantly walk away. So  one day, he decided to use his lock picking skiles to pick the lock of Ray's house. They each got a house in the same neighbeourhood and there houses are right next to each other. He entered Ray's house and it was a absolute mess. Norman knew that Ray wouldn't be at home by this time. Hell nobody knows where he is by this time. he decided to clean Ray's house when Ray isn't there. While he was cleaning Ray's room, he fonded random sketches and pictures everywhere. One of them surpried him a lot. It was the picture of Ray when he was younger. In the picture, there was an unknown girl holding him. They were both smiling in the picture. Norman had to admit but Ray looked preety cute when he was youger. But on another picture, Norman couldn't belive his eyes. It was the girl that was holding Ray, but, she was hanged to the ceiling by a rope, clearly dead. He was just staring at the picture until he heard the sound of the front door opening and closing. Norman's first reaction was to hide himself in a closet. He knew that that wasn't the BEST idea he had but it was better then nothing. He was waitaing for the sound of foot steps but instead, heard nothing at all.

🦋Ray's PoV🦋

... Why... WHY IS MY HOME CLEAN!?! DID SOMEONE GET INTO MY HOUSE!?! GOD I HOPE THEY DIDN'T GO IN MY ROOM!?! I quickly ran up in my room to find it in the same mess it has always been except for a few books and clothes. I thought my heart stopped when I saw that some of the pictures that were on my bed moved. But I didn't mind it too much I guess. I lost most of my emotions in pevious events in different plantations so I just stared at my room, soon looking at the mask on my face on a mirror. The smily face was drew by me... the red mouth... drew with blood...

MY BLOOD...

❄️Normans Pov❄️

I just stared at Ray through the closet door. I left a little edge open so I see a bit. He was wearing a mask on his face. The mask of a smiling face. He soon left in a different room and when I felt like the cost was clear, I finally let out a sigh of relief. I didn't even now I was holding that breath. I took that time to take a closer look at the closet. I noticed that there were no clothes in here, but there was a lot paper sticked to the wall. I took a closer look at the papers and noticed words like "Monster" and "Die" and other harsh words on the wall. I continued reading them until I bumpt into someone. It was a chair. But above the chair, was a rope. I got scared and decided to get out of the closet.
"Yo"
Oof!!! THAT MADE ME JUMP!!!
"Raaaaaaaay!!!"
"What?"
"You almost gave me a heart attack!!!"
"Sorry"
We just looked at each other for some time.
"What were you doing in there anyway?"
"Uhhhhhhhhhh..."
"Never mind. I don't wanna know."
"Sorry (^_^;)"
"So..."
"?"
"You know. Huh?"
"What are you talking about?"
"Don't play dumb with me Norman. I saw you coming out of that room."
"O-Oh... That..."
"... What are you doing here anyway?"
"I just wanted to know if you were ok..."
"Well now that you know I'm ok, you can leave."
"Wa-Wait!!!"
"?"
"Can I stay for the night?"
"..."
"Well, I mean if your uncomfortable with that I can le-"
"Ok"
"Wa-?"
"You can stay. It's getting dark anyway."
"O-Oh"
With that said, Ray started getting blankets and pillows ready for me and him. He also cleaned up the rest of his room to make space for me to sleep. I felt embarrassed by everything he's doing for me. That's when a question popped in my head.
"Hey Ray?"
"Hm?"
"Why do you wear a mask?"
"... Dunno..."
"..."
"..."
He finished preparing the bed and a sleeping bag.
"Do you wanna sleep in the bed?" He asked me.
"H-Huh? But this is your house!"
"And your the guest."
"... Ok you got a fair point..."
"Then your having the bed"
"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!"
"Too bad"
"*Sigh* Why must you be so complicated sometimes?"
After watching some movies, eating Ray's delicious cooking and eating some snacks while talking about life, we went to bed and I made a promise to always pretext the ray of moonlight. I convinced Ray to sleep in the bed with me and now he's cuddling into my chest and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Welp... gotta go to sleep... Did I mention there might be angst in this book? You might have figured it out. ('-'*) Anyway, I will try to post a new chapter tomorrow. BYE MY SOULS!!! LILANG OUT!!!
1004 words!!! YAAAAAAS!!!
-LilangHosuhRay