Don't Cut

This chapter was highly inspired by "Baby don't cut". Enjoy ()/
❄️Norman Pov❄️

I woke up with Ray still cuddling to me. he didn't seem to be comfortbal. So I tried to wake him up. His mask still sticked to his face. But as I was waking him up, I saw deep cuts engraved in his wrist. Ray woke up and once he noticed I saw the cuts, he kickly rolled his sleeves up.

He's asking him, "How long it's going since you've felt this?
Way because you got me here, just feeling so damn helpless."
He says, "It's been a while. I guess I needed better luck."
And then he screams at him and tells him, "Baby, never cut!"

Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own
But listen, friend, you don't have to be alone.
So, baby, don't cut, baby, don't cut.
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut.
I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end
You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend.
But baby don't cut, baby don't cut.
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut.

Ray didn't know what to say. He just listened and smiled.

~Next day (Ran out of idea TwT)~

~3rd Persons Pov~

The next day, Norman refused to leave Ray's house. Ray was just walking towards the shop to buy some ingredients for tonights supper. Norman tried to force Ray to eat since he didn't eat for days.

~At the store ( You will HATE me for this next part ;w;)~

Every person at the store just seemed to point and laugh.

Ray got home and put the groceries away. He walked up to the bathroom, without saying a word to Norman.

He thought to himself he wouldn't break his promise that soon.
One cut... two cuts... three cuts... four
The blood just started dripping from the tub to the floor.

Norman had a bad feeling and went to Ray's room...

He stormed into the bathroom and his heart just started gunning.

Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own
But listen friend you don't have to be alone.
So baby don't cut, baby don't cut.
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut.
I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end
You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend.
But baby don't cut, baby don't cut.
You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut.
He puts his arm around his shoulder, he's just tryna lean him back up.
Yelling out his name as he lays him beside the bathtub.
Feels his whole world just took a hit from a big avalanche.
Screaming out so heavily, "Somebody call an ambulance!"
Feeling mad angry like somebody's led him onto this.
His eyeballs are rolling, drifting out of consciousness.
Thinking to himself why the hell did he just stop at will.
The tears just keep on rolling as they head to the hospital.
Paramedics rush him in, the doctor calls emergency.

He's lost a lot of blood the place looks like a murder scene.                                                                         An hour later, the doc walks over with a sour face.                                                                                         And says, "Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say.                                                                            I'm sorry for your loss, " the boy just starts collapsing.                                                                                   His own world, his own girl just took a crashing.                                                                                       Saying to himself that it's his fault and that he let it up.                                                                         "Baby, I thought you made a promise you would never cut."                                                           Nobody seems to get you, you feel you're on your own.                                                                              But listen pretty lady you don't have to be alone.                                                                                            So baby don't cut, baby don't cut.                                                                                                                        You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut.                                                                                     I know your heart is hurting, you think the road has end.                                                                            You may just feel that blade you're holding is your only friend.                                                               But baby don't cut, baby don't cut.                                                                                                                       You can do anything, just promise baby you won't cut.

~A few days later~

Ray lay in the hospital bed. He slowly opened his eyes. His head hurted but he didn't show it. A nurse walked in and was surprised to see Ray alive. She ran to find a doctor to give him a check up. Ray was confused until he remembered the events. he looked down, wondering what Norman will do or think of him if he sees him.

~After the check up~

Ray walked back to his house and opened the door. He was really surprised to see Norman sitting by the table. it looked like he cried alot. Norman raised his head up to see who the new commer was and was surprised to see Ray standing in the doorway.Ray mumbled a small hello and was caut off guard as Norman jumped out of his seet to hug Ray.

''I'm so glad your okay."

"Wait... your not mad?"

"Of course not! I'm just glad your okay!"

"Heh. Thanks. NOW LOOK T YOURSELF!!! YOUR A TOTAL MESS!!!" Ray screemed as he tried to make Norman look presentable in public area. Norman just giggled as Ray tried to comb his hair.

"How do you have a comb in your house anyways?"

"My hair has been growing a lot lately and I'm surprised you didn't notice how long my hair is now."

"Oh..."

Ray played with Norman's hair for a few more minutes, humming a tune until Norman spoke up.

"Hey Ray?"

"Hm?"

"Can I know why you were cutting?"

Norman could tell Ray was hesitating to answer.

"Bully... and let's just say I wasn't feeling so well."

"Well I promise you I will prpotect you forever."

Ray looked at Norman and giggled.

"Thank you Norman...

Thank you."

Hey peeps! I hope you liked this chapter. I'm participating in a fondation but I have F***ING SOCIAL ANXIETY  so GUESS HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO GET MONEY FOR THE FONDATION!?! (Press F for support and encouragement TwT)  Soooooo... I had a pretty charged schedual today but I'm planning on starting the next chapter today and maybe finish it tommorow. Bye my peeps ^w^!

976 words

-Lilang