1. Taehyung

I concentrate on taking my notes even though I'm not really interested in the subject. I hate this night class. All I can think about is my walk home.

My assigned partner for the upcoming group project stopped me.

"Are you sure you want to do this part of the project I don't mind if we switch." She smiled blushing slightly. She was really nice but she seemed to like me a bit more than I was expecting.

"It's fine. I can handle it."

"You just seem a bit overwhelmed lately..." She pouted cutely. She was twirling a strand of her blonde hair now.

"I just don't like taking night classes. That's all." I laughed.

"You afraid of the dark or something? I could join you on your walk to the dorms if you want?" She teased.

"I'm fine, really" I smiled warmly to hide the fact that she was right.

I'm afraid of the dark. I feel childish about it but I've always had this irrational fear.

I tapped my pen matching the timing of the classroom clock. Waiting for the class to be over.

Twenty minutes left

"Bye Tae!" She exclaimed as I left the main building.

I started walking and I jumped a little as a cat ran out of a bush ahead of me. I let out a sigh. I hate that I'm so jumpy.

I look up at the full moon trying to calm my nerves as I let its light shine on me.

I'm just going to take the shortcut to my dorm tonight. Which means cutting through that dreadful alleyway. It'll take me half the time at least.

Five minutes left

I looked down the alleyway hating that it was so dark. Why can't I just get over this fear? It's just an alleyway.

I force myself to walk through.

Why does it seem so much darker tonight?

As I made this realization I stopped in my tracks as it sounded like there was a second set of footsteps mimicking mine. The moment I stopped i didn't hear it. I looked over my shoulder and there was no one.

I decide to pick up my pace but it really sounds like there's a second set of footsteps. I stopped abruptly this time and definitely heard a delayed step.

Horror washed over me.

I hesitantly peak over my shoulder and chills ran down my spine. There was a man standing only a few feet away from me. But I couldn't see any of his features. Just a menacing shadow in the dead of night.

Feeling instantly threatened I run.

If I can make it out of here and into my dorm building I'll be safe.

Just run.

But the feeling of claws ripping through my jacket and flesh of my back forced me to trip.
I fall on all fours and i continue to crawl away. Tears falling down my cheeks. I scream out but my lungs are burning, I just don't have the strength for my voice to escape my lips.

Its hands grip my ankles and pull me further away from the exit of the alleyway. The skin on my hands tearing from my attempt to grab onto something to stop it from dragging me.

It forcefully flips me onto my back. I gasp as the pain of my torn flesh smacking the gravel burned. All i can see are two eyes glowing an intense red and a set of fangs glistening viciously at me.