storm

Y/n POV:
The sound of the heavy rain filled the room. I was sitting quietly on the couch, looking through social media on my phone. Richie was sitting on my right side writing in his book and Eddie was my left side with is laptops in front of him, typing away
The rain grew stronger and stronger each minute, making the sky go darker. Suddenly a light filled the room then a large boom of thunder. I got startled so much to the point I drop phone.

"Y/n are you okay?"

Eddie and Richie said in a worried Tone. Richie picked up your phone then handed it to you.

"Not really"

As I grab my phone from Richie, then another lighting strike, than more thunder came, almost enough to shake the whole house. Richie close his book than place it on the table. I hear Eddie close his laptop and placed it on the table too. Then Eddie took my phone and place it on the table then he looked at me. The room was a little dark, I could barely make out his face, but I could see his bright smile.

"Let's take a break from our electronics and just listen to the rain for a while"

Richie said, wrapping both of his arms around me, pulled me closers to him. So my back touch his chest then Eddie wrap his arms around my waist than place his head on my chest. We sat there for a while, listening to the rain hitting the window and the roof. I stated running my fingers through Eddie hair, Richie place his head on top of my head. I buried my head into Richie shoulder and he held me closers, while Eddie hold me tighter.

The rain continue, thunder strike thought the rain. Me, Eddie and Richie sitting there quietly in silence. I could hear both of them breathing lightly. Eddie fell asleep first, but his arms didn't hold onto me tightly anymore. I place my head on Richie shoulder to get more comfortable, and I fell asleep soon. Then Richie fell asleep a few minute later. The rain was still going on outside and the thunder boomed occasionally, but all three of us continue sleeping through the storm.

Being with Richie and Eddie made me feel safe.