Chapter 9

Cameron's P.O.V

Its now 8:00 in the morning and I wake up with Faith in my arms. MAN. I can get used to this waking uo to her everymorning. I heard the conversation with Faith and Raven on the phone lastnight. I just let Faith handle it but ima get my number changed soon cause ion wanna be bothered with Raven and her shit. I aint think she was like that gettin trains ran on her and shit but ayee I got my girl so Im good.

I get up and get in the shower and get lotioned up , im goin to go check out the tattoo shop and see how things running and get checks and shit set up.

"Where you going?"

I jumped cause I aint expect her to say nothin she was sound asleep a minute ago

"Ahh shit girl you scared me bae damn, but im going to the tatto shop"

She giggled "Sorry babes, and oohh"

"Yea you wanna come?"

"Umm sure im not doin nothin else"

"Alright go get in the shower and ill pick you out some clothes"

She got up and went into the bathroom and I went into her walk in closet and got her out a outfit.

Once she got out , she got dressed and we headed to the shop. Over the past months of me and Faith being together she has met everybody close to me except my parents.

We got to the shop, every body got they check. I was thinking about getting a new tattoo but ima just wait. I shut my office door grabbed faith and we was bout to be out.

"Anthony, lock up tonight"

"Alright coo I got you , but aye there's a party tonight at the club you comin through?"

"Uhh yea , I'll be there"

"Alright one"

"One"

After that we went to the mall , the movies, then went and got something to eat. It was bout that time to go to the party I asked faith but she aint wanna go so I guess im solo for tonight.

I get to the party and its fat asf. I head to the bar first and here comes raven . So I walk to the V.I.P with Raven on my heels.

"What you want raven"...

Raven P.O.V.

There's a party tonight at the club and of course im going. I know Cameron is ginna be there cause its one of his niggas parties. I get in the club and see Cameron, ion see his bitch with him though so I follow him to the V.i.P section.

"What you want raven"

"I want you"

"Nahh, im taken. You dismissed"

I was getting ready to leave but then I thought again...

I took a club drug from my bag and put it in his drink before he turned back around. Seconds later he got up and I followed him to the bathroom. If I cant have him NOBODY can. I locked the door behind me and grabbed his pants.

"Ayee what you doin, get off me"

"Calm down daddy I just wanna please you"

"N-"

I wrapped my mouth around him before he could say anything else. I put him further in my mouth licking and slurping. After a few minutes he came and I left. My plan is in action...